Guide Unity Game Hacking Guide & Tutorials

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I recently was messing with a Unity web player game, which was sent to my browser via brotli compression and I needed to decompress it to get the webplayer files. I used this little tutorial to download the correct utility to decompress it:
https://textslashplain.com/2015/09/10/brotli/

Then I needed to decode the web assembly and I used this
https://github.com/athre0z/wasm

Maybe this information will be helpful to anyone who runs into a similar situation

Reactions: Kleon742

Octowolve

Android Modding
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 3, 2019
I am drawing stuff on screen using the defauld GUI class in unity ( Unity - Scripting API: GUI )
Some code from esp:
public void OnGUI()
{
    if (playerESP)
                {
                    GUI.color = Color.green;
                    GUI.Label(ButtonRects.playerEspRect, "Player ESP (Enabled)");
                    Player[] players = FindObjectsOfType<Player>();
                    for (int i = 0; i < players.Length; i++)
                    {
                        Player player = players[i];
                        Vector3 entityPos = player.currentActor.centerTransform.position;
                        Vector3 screenPos = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint(entityPos);
                        if (screenPos.z > 1f)
                        {
                            Rect ScreenPos = new Rect(screenPos.x, Screen.height - screenPos.y, 120, 120);
                            GUI.color = player.isNeighbor ? Color.red : Color.white;
                            GUI.Label(ScreenPos, player.isNeighbor ? "Neighbour" : "Kid");
                        }
                    }
                }
}

And this shit is very lagging, with disabled esp this game runs in about 150 fps but with esp fps drops to 30fps and lower.
Which game is this? Im interested to see what I can do heheheheheh

Edit: Wait. I guess I found it I guess. is it
Hello Neighbor
?????

Last edited:

Octowolve

Android Modding
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 3, 2019
I am drawing stuff on screen using the defauld GUI class in unity ( Unity - Scripting API: GUI )
Some code from esp:
public void OnGUI()
{
    if (playerESP)
                {
                    GUI.color = Color.green;
                    {
                        if (screenPos.z > 1f)
                        {
                        }
                    }
                }
}

And this shit is very lagging, with disabled esp this game runs in about 150 fps but with esp fps drops to 30fps and lower.
to reduce the FPS lag more check if the entity you are drawing to is in your screen. I wrote a little function for this.

The codeeeeeee:
public bool IsInScreen(Vector3 pos)
{
    if (Camera.main != null)
    {
        Vector3 vector = Camera.main.transform.InverseTransformPoint(pos);
        Vector3 vector2 = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint(pos);
        if (vector2.x > 0f && vector2.x < (float)Screen.width && vector2.y > 0f && vector2.y < (float)Screen.height && vector.z > 0f)
        {
            return true;
        }
    }
    return false;
}

//this is for an if statement.
//How to use it in the code you provided

public void OnGUI()
{
    if (playerESP)
                {
                    GUI.color = Color.green;
                    {
//right here
                        if (screenPos.z > 1f && this.IsInScreen(entityPos))
                        {
                        }
                    }
                }
}

Last edited:
Reactions: XdarionX

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2020
Assuming my Unity Game uses il2cpp and I'm going the native way. Are there any resources how w2s and stuff is calculated or could actually the usual gl/dedx ones work?

Last edited:

Octowolve

Android Modding
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 3, 2019
Assuming my Unity Game uses il2cpp and I'm going the native way. Are there any resources how w2s and stuff is calculated or could actually the usual gl/dedx ones work?
Why don't you use the method Unity provides for its camera?
Just make a function pointer to it (I guess it only takes a Vector3 as a param) and you can use it in your cheat.

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2020
Why don't you use the method Unity provides for its camera?
Just make a function pointer to it (I guess it only takes a Vector3 as a param) and you can use it in your cheat.
I could actually hook a method on the player class which gives me a 2d vector. But I was really interested in how Unity calculates their stuff (to go external for example). However, this seems like some mystic voodoo as I didnt found any information on the webz aswell.

Community Mods