Question Unique problem?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

pragmatic

Jan 31, 2014
Alright, so like many of us I like to listen to music while working. Problem is I use Spotify which whenever you open a debugger Spotify flips shit. So is there a way to hide the fact that your using a debugger?

P.S. Not trying to crack Spotify or anything it's just that it sees I'm running olly and wants to make sure I'm not.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Alright, so like many of us I like to listen to music while working. Problem is I use Spotify which whenever you open a debugger Spotify flips shit. So is there a way to hide the fact that your using a debugger?

P.S. Not trying to crack Spotify or anything it's just that it sees I'm running olly and wants to make sure I'm not.
I was also experiencing this crash. I think it just uses "IsDebuggerPresent" (only if you attach).
Maybe it gets every process and has signatures for OllyDbg and Cheat Engine

pragmatic

Jan 31, 2014
Thats what I was thinking. I've just started using the web app even though it is a bit slower.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods