Solved Undetected DLL Injection

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
Hello, one day I had do some research with a debugger in one of my applications. In the module list I have found a foreign DLL in my process.
So I typed the DLL name in google, it was a Comodo Firewall DLL.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Name: AppInit_DLLs
Type: REG_SZ
Data: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\guard32.dll

Windows will inject the guard32.dll in every process that uses the User32.dll. Windows injects the guard32.dll ( if it is a 32bit Process otherwise, it injects the guard64.dll to inject a 64bit DLL use this regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
AppInit_DLLs ) also in games for example in Counter Strike Global Offensive.

So the question is now could that be a safe way to inject DLL´s in games?
I was never get banned for using the Comodo Firewall. ^^

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
You need to understand how they detect your cheats first, no anticheat bans you far having 3rd party dll's loaded.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
If it works go for it, but games can easily detect this if they're watching for it. Might be better to just bypass the protection, but that's up to you.

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
Yes, it is easy to detect. But I was wondering that I have never get a ban in any game for the Comodo DLL injection.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
You need to understand how they detect your cheats first, no anticheat bans you far having 3rd party dll's loaded.
True dat, there are many legit programs who actually do dll injection in other processes.
It is most likely that Memory Changes (like byte patching, Hooking, whatever) in your cheat get detected.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods