Video Tutorial Understanding and Following Assembly Code To Get More Options

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ChrisFayte

Game Destroyer
Dank Tier VIP
Apr 10, 2016
Understanding and Following Assembly Code

This time around we are going to locate a cheat in Joana's Life and interpret what the function is doing by following the assembly code processes.
Once you start recognizing what each instruction is doing, you can get a better game plan to create your scripts. More options become available, and will notice the more you follow code, that you see similar patterns in any game you want to hack.

There is a process, there are conditions that need to be met, and there are outcomes for if the conditions are met vs if they are not met. When we start recognizing these patterns we can go and dive into more advanced coding and reverse engineering. We are on a beginner level on my channel and we are taking things slow and easing into the more advanced things.

ginkelmun

Dec 20, 2016
Hi Chris. I absolutely love this video. I am just starting on this sort of thing. I am currently reading some C++ books and playing "Code Combat" to figure out what's going on. Without any understanding of assembly, I was able to perfectly follow your tut and understand what you were talking about. Please do more videos like this. It doesn't even need to be this well edited or successful. Just more videos of you looking at lines of code and explaining what you think is happening and why. So helpful!

ChrisFayte

Game Destroyer
Dank Tier VIP
Apr 10, 2016
Thank you ginkelmun, assembly can be a tough nut to crack sometimes, using break points will teach you a lot about what is going on with the stack.. A friend of mine made an awesome tut in which he shows you a method of finding the internal opcode tracing back from the display code.. Having to really pay attention to what the assembly instructions are doing,, it taught me a lot about assembly just watching this video, it may help you too.
[video=youtube;06t_hoWGa5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06t_hoWGa5c&t=484s[/video]

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods