Solved Unable to find the address

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mMAI

Aug 12, 2013
Hello i sort of need some assistance in getting the address of Player Health in Resident Evil: Revelations (FLT No Updates)
I found that a floating value of 1000 appears to be the Health Value of the player but when i do pointer scan of that address i get loads of result and then i restart the game and do the next pointer scan of the other address i get and the list come up empty.
None of the addresses appears to have the value of 1000 anymore from the old pointer scan. Been trying to figure this out for a while.

mMAI

Aug 12, 2013
very strange recommend you make a debbug by CE and verify if
the memorya that you are taking is the right one and so is the picture! why I think that you are not getting the life and yes the image.

or try to scam "Changed Value / Unchanged Value"
Nevermind it worked now, 26th time is the charm

Last edited:

SouljaBoyTellEm

Nov 17, 2012
I think you're doing something wrong example!
if the pointer that you are creating is not working try restarting the game after
check if the pointer is right for a list of refresh in the game and save the table of pointers in remaking the Cheat Engine and will scam pointers
or check whether it is possible to use DEBUG

Last edited:

mMAI

Aug 12, 2013
I think you're doing something wrong example!
if the pointer that you are creating is not working try restarting the game after
check if the pointer is right for a list of refresh in the game and save the table of pointers in remaking the Cheat Engine and will scam pointers
or check whether it is possible to use DEBUG
Thanks for the reply, i have tried to restart the game several times.
I tried to grab the pointer fresh serveral times aswell, without any luck.

SouljaBoyTellEm

Nov 17, 2012
the memorya that you are taking is the right one and so is the picture! why I think that you are not getting the life and yes the image.

mMAI

Aug 12, 2013

I will try to do the debug thing later, not sure what you mean with image but yeah i scan for decreased and increased when scanning for the health.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods