Download Ultimate Trainer Spy v1.0.2.1

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
I thank Fleep for providing such good articles on programming a C# trainer. I have developed an Ultimate Trainer Spy application that will help the newbies and also many other lamers who want to know about the working of any trainer. Please contribute your thoughts about the application after using it. I will be thankful for further suggestions.

VirusTotal results :: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/3...70b05823363962753f86316d/analysis/1409595453/

NOTE:: This application requires .Net4.5

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I thank Fleep for providing such good articles on programming a C# trainer. I have developed an Ultimate Trainer Spy application that will help the newbies and also many other lamers who want to know about the working of any trainer. Please contribute your thoughts about the application after using it. I will be thankful for further suggestions.

[ Edit by: Agent Smith ]

Please provide 2 virus scans (VirusTotal and Jotti) and attach the file to the thread. :)
The lamers you speak about aren't the ones not knowing how to make a trainer - it's the ones stealing addresses from trainers through applications as yours.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
The lamers you speak about aren't the ones not knowing how to make a trainer - it's the ones stealing addresses from trainers through applications as yours.
stealing addresses from trainers is nothing bad, its like hacking a hack tool hahahaha :lol:
I think its a great idea, as long the download will work huh ;)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
stealing addresses from trainers is nothing bad, its like hacking a hack tool hahahaha :lol:
I think its a great idea, as long the download will work huh ;)
I have one uploaded over here aswell, did it ages ago though and might not work very well anymore but meh

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
I have one uploaded over here aswell, did it ages ago though and might not work very well anymore but meh
yeh saw yours, quite good but still unhandy because the i need to calc manualy shown addy minus module handle :)

thanks for supporting me GAF0666
sure thing man, I dont like if ppl think they are cool, just because they can hack a game, I rly would like to hack hacktools hahahaha ;)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
yeh saw yours, quite good but still unhandy because the i need to calc manualy shown addy minus module handle :)
Yeah, was done ages ago like i said, didnt think much back then lol

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Maybe give us the password? Just a thought.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Ok I was maybe thinking about the negative aspects like that, but of course it can also help ppl

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Ok I was maybe thinking about the negative aspects like that, but of course it can also help ppl
yep, just as examble me, I like to have ready addys & ossets, because on this way I can research howto find them easyly and create Patterns :)

Yeah, was done ages ago like i said, didnt think much back then lol
haha would you mind to share the info howto scan if WPM or RPM was called by a programm and howto get the addys of it ?
Would be interesting cause I do rly too much stuff and ever wanted to know how e.g. anticheats check for it :)

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
No one commented anything for my trainer spy. So, shall I assume it was useless to share??????:confused:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I just checked it out. It's pretty basic. Not bad, although i didn't type in any processes. I would suggest a button or something that'll attach to the process. Like bring up a window showing a list of active processes and allow the user to select from that list. It would make it a lot easier to use and more likely to be used. Just a thought.

gmastergreatee

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 5, 2014
I am still working on making the application better. I am adding some features too . Thanks for the suggestion Syperus. The updated application will be uploaded in a few days.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods