Download [UGG, DG, AG GunZ] ZxPwd's Trainer hacktool v1.2 + Cool GUI

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ZxPwd

Jun 2, 2014
Hello everybody I've released a UGG trainer not too long ago on GzN and GzP but that
version was only in BETA. I've done a lot of changes and added a bunch of hacks
for this one and I had a lot of help from Lovie123 for finding like 90% of the addresses
he worked really hard finding out what does what lol. Spent HOURS!

Anyway I use to release a lot of things and I thought I would show my face back around
by releasing something from time to time, I don't know if people remember who I am
but anyway to those who don't know me I'm ZxPwd and I've been around since 2005 ^_^
I quit gunz here and there and just come back once in a while. I'm actually learning some
C++ right now not for hacking gunz but eventually it'll come to that lol.

Also this was posted on different forums I just copy pasted so some of my info might not make sense to this forum XD

Universe Gunz Hacks:

Dark Gunz Hacks:
Hack removed due to the fact I am friends with the Anti Hack coder and I promised I would not release.

Artic Gunz Hacks:

Thank you Crazywink for all the .Net help you gave me for this to be possible!!!

old preview from when I was making it I added a lot since then:
[video=youtube;nyX8sPswEjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyX8sPswEjQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Attachments

Last edited:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Ow, UGG , this could be fun since they banned my char level 115 without any reason. >:)

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
Nice release. I was wondering if you knew how to send reload to the game? Or how to find the Reload weapon address? I've got a nice triggerbot for UGG, and would love to have the reload address, or send Reload after I have shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
omg Heisa dont quote such a large post xDDD and nvm the trainer, I luv the freaking GUI hahahaha :D

ZxPwd

Jun 2, 2014
Nice release. I was wondering if you knew how to send reload to the game? Or how to find the Reload weapon address? I've got a nice triggerbot for UGG, and would love to have the reload address, or send Reload after I have shot.

Lol you can add me on skype: ZxPwds

Also this one for artic gunz had a couple of glitches I need to fix. I will update this thread.

ZxPwd

Jun 2, 2014
Nice work man, you GUI is sick as always! :) I did the virus scans for you & it's clean. :) (https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/...01049af906f9c3e7961f761c/analysis/1404614966/)
Keep up the good work! :)
~Approved
Hah thanks man this would have not been possible without you crazywink your the only one who actually help me out with this thing. I love this website
and I follow your tutorials. You are the man bro. Also this GUI is not so nice but thanks ^_^ Lot's of button where done out of laziness hah. The next one will
be released will have a badass gui I will take my time with it. Also I will release the trainer source but without the addresses for the three servers due to the fact
that I have not seen these hacks released anywhere on the internet.

ZxPwd

Jun 2, 2014
Cool I accepted I will help you as much as I can. I'm not so good with C++ since i'm in the middle of learning it.

boyenn

Jul 20, 2014
Hello everybody I've released a UGG trainer not too long ago on GzN and GzP but that
version was only in BETA. I've done a lot of changes and added a bunch of hacks
for this one and I had a lot of help from Lovie123 for finding like 90% of the addresses
he worked really hard finding out what does what lol. Spent HOURS!

Anyway I use to release a lot of things and I thought I would show my face back around
by releasing something from time to time, I don't know if people remember who I am
but anyway to those who don't know me I'm ZxPwd and I've been around since 2005 ^_^
I quit gunz here and there and just come back once in a while. I'm actually learning some
C++ right now not for hacking gunz but eventually it'll come to that lol.

Also this was posted on different forums I just copy pasted so some of my info might not make sense to this forum XD

Universe Gunz Hacks:

Dark Gunz Hacks:
Hack removed due to the fact I am friends with the Anti Hack coder and I promised I would not release.

Artic Gunz Hacks:

Thank you Crazywink for all the .Net help you gave me for this to be possible!!!

old preview from when I was making it I added a lot since then:
[video=youtube;nyX8sPswEjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyX8sPswEjQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Could you possible add me on skype (Boyenn-x3) ? I stumbled on this thread while I was making my own hack for UGG and I got stuck at the memory detection, maybe you could potentially have some answers for me.
NOTE: I will never release the hack I make (so I wont steal your light) as I'm ONLY making this hack for learning purposes

boyenn

Jul 20, 2014
(not sure if my previous post ever came through so I'll do it again) I added you on skype because I'm making a hack for UGG myself (only for learning purposes , I will never release it, so don't worry about your light) :) , I became stuck at the anti memory editing detection, and I'd love to talk with you about how you did it :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.