Download [Tut] - Counter-Strike Source Bhop Script

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
Note to Fleep: I wasn't quite sure where to post this (since this isn't directly connected to programming and since it's just a tutorial), so I posted it here.

]Steps:
1. Download AutoHotkey
2. Download Bhop Script

Download AutoHotKey:

1. Here's the direct link from their site: https://www.autohotkey.com/download/AutoHotkeyInstall.exe
- But if you're not comfortable with that, here's the download page link: AutoHotkey Downloads

Download Bhop Script:
What this Bhop script does is it simply spams the space button 5 times.

- Virus scan: ClickMe

2. When you've downloaded the script, double click the file and go in-game, now you simply have to hold space and it'll work.
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Anunymux

Newbie
Full Member
Jun 12, 2012
9
232
0
Thank you for posting this. And I really can not get banned if I use it?
Right now I am at my girlfriends home and cannot test it. Tomorrow I will give it a try.
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
Anunymux said:
Thank you for posting this. And I really can not get banned if I use it?
Right now I am at my girlfriends home and cannot test it. Tomorrow I will give it a try.
That's right, you can't get banned :)
 

konsowa

Coder
Full Member
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
178
753
2
Helios please refrain from using external download links and use the forums attachments feature.
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
Konsowa said:
Helios please refrain from using external download links and use the forums attachments feature.
Sure, I just didn't want for people to have to wait.

This isn't directed at you.

I really don't see why this is such a problem (posting outside links when virus scans are included). I think you guys should just make a rule against it.
 

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
572
11,023
6
Helios said:
Konsowa said:
Helios please refrain from using external download links and use the forums attachments feature.
Sure, I just didn't want for people to have to wait.

This isn't directed at you.

I really don't see why this is such a problem (posting outside links when virus scans are included). I think you guys should just make a rule against it.

The only reason why I did that was because I didnt want links to die out at some point, mediafire tends to lose files.
You have a point though I will adjust the rule, that way my server storage doesnt take as much punishment.

Great release by the way, nothing like an undetected hack. ;)

Fleep
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
Fleep said:
The only reason why I did that was because I didnt want links to die out at some point, mediafire tends to lose files.

Great release by the way, nothing like an undetected hack. ;)

Fleep
Ah of course, I didn't think of that. MediaFire has changed their style though, their style is more like DropBox now. I'll take a look at the rule again, and I guess attach the file too.

Yeah, it's great :p
 

Archerus

Newbie
Full Member
Dec 4, 2012
12
182
0
Autohotkey bhop is the worst thing you can get, I can bhop way better than this script could ever do.
 
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

  • Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods