[Tut] CBaseEntity CSS

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
The CBaseEntity/CLocalPlayer is a struct that holds alot of information about your current player ingame.
With this you can get your health, team, position, viewangles, ammo, weapon id, and alot more witch is very usefull if youre planning on making:

-Aimbot
-Esp

And stuff like that for example.
So the easiest thing you can do to get the pointer of this struct is to go ingame and scan your health
you will end up with 2 results if you search enough, 1 CBaseEntity 2 CLocalPlayer.
If you go to Ollydbg and navigate to "client.dll":
hey.jpg

And then go ahead and search for all text strings and searach for "m_iHealth" Witch is the netvarible for your health. you see the offset is 0x90 and you see the m_iTeamNum witch is
0x98 witch means its 8 bytes away from the health. This helps you when youre about to pointerscan for the CLocalPlayer and CBaseEntity, you can see the diffrence if you browser memory region (cheat engine) you see 0x98 8 bytes away from the health you know its CLocalPlayer

If you dont know how to pointerscan you could look up L4DL4D2EUROPE On youtube (Owner of this site).
When you got the CBaseEntity poiner and you wanna go ahead and lookup all the players on the servers health it would look something like this
in C++ when you Read out the memory.

client.dll + CBaseEntity + (i (Player in your player cycle forloop) * 0x10 (CBaseEntity list size space) + 0x90 )

-NubTIK

Last edited:

velreine

Aug 27, 2012
Useful, but how do we hook CSS in the first place? As a simple D3D9 hook will not work? Or atleast not in those attempts I've made.

- So if you could find out something about that it would be very useful, but thanks for this :)

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Because he is called chod, not ch0d. Anyways, he doesn't even hook D3D, he uses PaintTraverse to draw.
But hooking D3D in CSS shouldn't be any problem, working all fine for me.

velreine

Aug 27, 2012
Because he is called chod, not ch0d. Anyways, he doesn't even hook D3D, he uses PaintTraverse to draw.
But hooking D3D in CSS shouldn't be any problem, working all fine for me.
By any chance you wanna share that D3D hook?

Thanks in advance ^^

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
Useful, but how do we hook CSS in the first place? As a simple D3D9 hook will not work? Or atleast not in those attempts I've made.

- So if you could find out something about that it would be very useful, but thanks for this :)
I do all my stuff externally, If you have the pointer to the CBaseEntity , CLocalPlayer struct pointer you can easilly point to stuff in the memory and use your own or the public math for "World2Screen" for ESP Drawings, I do a transparent overlay window over CSS with D3D Then draw on that. All externally, Thanks :)

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
I would love to make a tutorial on Reading & Writing memory to CSS , also to hook player positions and stuff so you could make your own little external base from the group up and that way work with that, but Fleeps tutorials covers alot of that stuff but I could do a really indepth tutorial on how to actually get started with CSS Externally, And I could share my class for loading all modules for CSS Externally, :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Give it a go :)

velreine

Aug 27, 2012
I would love to make a tutorial on Reading & Writing memory to CSS , also to hook player positions and stuff so you could make your own little external base from the group up and that way work with that, but Fleeps tutorials covers alot of that stuff but I could do a really indepth tutorial on how to actually get started with CSS Externally, And I could share my class for loading all modules for CSS Externally, :)
I prefer being "inside" the game :).

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
move this into tutorials/snippets? This deserves a sticky, rep+

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts