Solved Trouble Finding View Matrix

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
I followed Rake's tutorial on finding the view matrix, but i'm having some trouble. I'm trying to find the view matrix for counterstrike source, and I've searched in Cheat Engine for values between -1 and 1.
I have a bunch that are located in engine.dll but it's quite a few. I've looked at a few of the addresses I found in ReClass, but it doesn't make much sense to me.
Most of the values will change when I change my view angle, so how am I supposed to know which one is the correct viewmatrix?

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
View matricies usually follow the form of https://www.hastebin.com/ayulerosiv.hs

or the transposed form where the matrix is say, turned 90 deg to the left, then flipped over, so wx is where the leftmost 1 is

if they follow that, its most likely a view matrix, from there youd be able to find the viewprojection matrix nearby, or at least the projection matrix

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
View matricies usually follow the form of https://www.hastebin.com/ayulerosiv.hs

or the transposed form where the matrix is say, turned 90 deg to the left, then flipped over, so wx is where the leftmost 1 is

if they follow that, its most likely a view matrix, from there youd be able to find the viewprojection matrix nearby, or at least the projection matrix
incoming nooby questions: What is xyzw? xyz the coordinates of the world space? what about w?
I'm following Fleep's tutorial on ESP for counterstrike source, and I thought I had found a view matrix just by plugging in addresses I found, but the only one that even comes close to working is in materialsystem.dll
After further googlinz I think i'm looking for the "model projection view" matrix? All these different names for matrices got me confused

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods