Solved Triggerbot Wrong address?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Spyadx

Oct 23, 2014
Followed fleep's tutorial and all works fine offline with bots, i saw others threads about and a guy said something like "If u want this hack work online u must enter in one server and search the new addresses" well..i did this but i think EntityBase address is wrong cuz the triggerbot work but only in servers with 2 enemyes or only one (and with this new address offline don't work anymore)..when there are much people on the server it shot automatically at some friends(not all) and only at some enemyes..well i think is wrong address so i need help how to find right EntityBase on server Please!

I would be very grateful..Tnx
Ps: i used fleep's souce code i didn't edited it!

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
I made a simple trigger bot yesterday for tf2, the only thing i did was read the crosshair id. And if its higher than 0 and lower than 64. It would shoot.
It shoots both enemys and friends. Only because i havent made a team check.

You should just try to do something like this:
C++:
#include "Windows.h"
#include <iostream>

int crosshairID;

int main()
{
    While (1)
    {
         ReadProcessMemory (handle, (LPCVOID*)(<clientmodule> + <crosshairoffset>),&crosshairID, 0);
         if (crosshairID > 0 && crosshairID < 64)
         {
               mouse_event (0x004, 0, 0, 0, 0);
               Sleep(300);
               mouse_event (0x008, 0, 0, 0, 0);
          }

/*          DEBUG MODE
     std::cout << "CrosshairID: " << crosshairID;
     sleep (500);
     system ("cls");
     */
     }
}
This was written on my phone without my exact code.
Mostly of this will work but i may have written something wrong.

<> is where you put your information

Last edited:

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
I'll tell you ,,, in online mode the engine address that shows the players count in the server is not right and actually it doesn't exist keep looping in the base entity to get the players number manually :)

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
The base entity is right keep looping 0x10 bytes in the entity address and when you reach an invalid pointer you know you have know reached to the end of players entity base and the number of loops taken is the players count :)

Spyadx

Oct 23, 2014
Fixed..no more friendly fire and work great online but sometimes don't shot the enemyes..in one server versus 3 or 4 it works perfectly when there are much players, no more :(
Tryied with 64 and 32..same thing!

Edit: FIXED :) tnx anyway!

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods