Solved Triggerbot not working in pub matches. NO WPM.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Taking out WPM and replacing with mouse_event won't make your hack undetected by VAC.

//How many players are there?
ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordServer + dw_PlayerCountOff), &numOfPlayers, sizeof(int), 0);

Rid of this line and it will check 32 players instead of 0.

Last edited:

blackstab1337

Jul 1, 2012
Taking out WPM and replacing with mouse_event won't make your hack undetected by VAC.

//How many players are there?
ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordServer + dw_PlayerCountOff), &numOfPlayers, sizeof(int), 0);

Rid of this line and it will check 32 players instead of 0.
How wont it make it undetected?

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Alright, sorry for trying to learn.
Not like you helped me at all ever.
Trying to learn? I just told you something and corrected the hack. That playerncountoff address you're using works only for offline, and you're still risking a vac ban using the method.
I was going to help you but you didn't understand that I barely have the time and once I stop giving you attention for about a minute usually to attend to phone calls or other you start complaining.
Not all americans are like me, there was no reason for your stereotypical comment then.

you just go oh ok ill help you then after 2 hours ur like "do u actually understand c++" then i goto bed. Fucking useless
You can just pick up a guitar and start rocking it.
You have to learn how it works and how to play it properly.
I was planning to teach you baby steps and teaching you C++ but you just want to skip to more advanced stuff.

Last edited:

blackstab1337

Jul 1, 2012
Trying to learn? I just told you something and corrected the hack. That playerncountoff address you're using works only for offline, and you're still risking a vac ban using the method.

I was going to help you but you didn't understand that I barely have the time and once I stop giving you attention for about a minute usually to attend to phone calls or other you start complaining.
Not all americans are like me, there was no reason for your stereotypical comment then.
you just go oh ok ill help you then after 2 hours ur like "do u actually understand c++" then i goto bed. Fucking useless

blackstab1337

Jul 1, 2012
Besides the fact that you just posted the entire source code and everyone else already did this(and released it for download).

I'm pretty sure changing like 15 lines from a popular public source won't make it "undetectable".

External hacks that only RPM can be as easily detected as an internal hack that changes values(on most anticheats).
Alright, sorry for trying to learn.

Not like you helped me at all ever.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods