Solved Triggerbot help

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

nb81

Oct 26, 2013
hi,

Me and my friends were thinking about making an external triggerbot for csgo in C#(that's what we prefer) and it couldn't be hard to make imo. So where should I start? I guess I have to find the target of the player and if it's valid, and the key is held down, shoot. Getting the addresses for the base, player entity and stuff like that is the hard part for me so I would appriciate the help.

Thank you guys a lot in advance!

nb81

Oct 26, 2013
thanks man, those vids helped me a lot in finding those addresses, I just finished my triggerbot.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Glad you got it working, be sure to check out all the great tutorials and threads. We have tons of great information

nb81

Oct 26, 2013
Yeah, I gotta find something about raytracing and how to do that in C#.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.