triggerbot for hl2dm?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

raro44

Jul 4, 2015
Any idea on how i can make a triggerbot for hl2dm or if i can have one if anyone has got it? im completely knew to the whole "making triggerbot" thing and know really nothing about it.

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Hi,

just check out the tons of tutorials, Fleep posted. I suggest to learn a programming language like C++ first! After that watch the "How to Hack any Game" and the "Memory Triggerbot" series. Since hl2dm is on the same Engine as CS:S, it will be very easy to transfer your knowledge without additional researches.

Regards
imp

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Please be sure to read over the rules of the forum. This post violates section 2 article 1.
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?6736-Rules-of-the-Forum&p=34096#post34096

Section 2

Article #1 - Requesting Help
Use this as a guide when posting a thread: How to Ask Questions
You must post all the necesary information in order for us to be able to help you.
Requesting help without doing adequate research is prohibited, especially with ESP and aimbots.
After learning C++ and following Fleeps tutorials you're still having trouble we'd be happy to help. Thank you for understanding.

raro44

Jul 4, 2015
Thanks and sorry bout that. Will read now.
Btw if its for asking question without doing research i actually did put in alot of time trying to learn but it was all "css" i understand hl2dm is pretty much the same but usually i don't really see how i can transfer what i learnt from css to hl2dm, But looks like i'll have to learn right from scratch mhm.

Last edited:

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Thanks and sorry bout that. Will read now.
Btw if its for asking question without doing research i actually did put in alot of time trying to learn but it was all "css" i understand hl2dm is pretty much the same but usually i don't really see how i can transfer what i learnt from css to hl2dm, But looks like i'll have to learn right from scratch mhm.
There's a couple things Fleep's video didn't cover. For example knowing the team value is 8 bytes away from health. I get that but your question was so vague... It seemed like you were just looking for free hacks/codes(not saying you are). We're here to help you out but you need to be a little more specific with your question. ex. "Hey guys, I'm having trouble locating the player base for [insert game] . I'm trying to make a triggerbot and I've watched Fleep's video but I have no idea how he knew the player base was 8 bytes away. Does anyone have any idea how I can go about finding it." This is sort of question is a little better. It shows you're trying. Granted there is a lot of information on finding the player base but this show effort on your part. I want to reiterate you don't have to do it all by yourself. You just have to be more specific with your question.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods