Solved trigger-pistols glitchy

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
Hello there, i just finished my version of trigger, and for some reason it lacks pistol function to be working beautiful. I have been testing it for some time, and somehow it doesnt shot more than once with pistols while holding trigger key, but AK-etc works fine. One more - when i hold key and i just flick between enemies, it shoots as it have to but when i just aim at one spot of someones body it doesnt shoot at all, do you guys know where might be the problem? thanks in advance.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You have make the gun fire, stop it from firing and then fire it again, you have to emulate the process of pressing the mouse button letting go and pressing it again. For the other problem you have to check if you are aiming at an enemy and if so shoot, then stop firing and check again. The time between toggling off and on has to be long enough for the game engine to detect the change but not too long or it will shoot too slow

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
[GH] Rake;35470 said:
You have make the gun fire, stop it from firing and then fire it again, you have to emulate the process of pressing the mouse button letting go and pressing it again. For the other problem you have to check if you are aiming at an enemy and if so shoot, then stop firing and check again. The time between toggling off and on has to be long enough for the game engine to detect the change but not too long or it will shoot too slow
actually the another one was a way to try to describe it, im checking for entity in my crosshair if its more than 0 and less than 64 it shoots, its never more than 11 in mm anyways - i tried one public hack named invisible or somehow like that from other forum, this one has the same problem as i do, however fleeps tb doesnt do that, i believe its because of the for loop of entities, might it be?

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
There is another variable you need to check. Search the forum, there is a thread about it somewhere.

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
looked about 20+ threads and everyone just pasting their source, nothing about pistols or anything

C++:
		int CEI = CrosshairEntityID-1;
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(MOUSE3) && LocalTeam != EnemyTeam && CEI >= 0 && CEI <= 64)
		{
					if (IsWeaponPistol(W34p0nID))
					{
						Pistol();
					}
		}
a bit of my code, this should be fine shouldnt it? im not checking for anything else so i got no idea what actually might be wrong because ak m4 etc is working great

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
Post the code that does the shooting
triggerdelay is 5
C++:
void Pistol()
{
		Sleep(TriggerDelay);

mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);

Sleep(10);

mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
		Sleep(15);
}

:wat: why would you ever be on the enemy team?
it actually is Client + EntityPlayer_Base + ((CrosshairEntityID - 1) * 16 + teamoff

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods