Question Transparent GDI that captures certain colors

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
So I have this Project that's to make a Guitar flash hack, I know sounds kinda lame but I have been thinking about it a long time now and when I saw Hex murder posts about making a GDI I thought of it like, A transparent GDI but with borders that the user can move around and scale it properly to it's screen size, and then after positioning it the user maybe presses a button and then the hack starts running, the user select the song and then when the GDI detects the Yellow/Blue/Green/Orange/Red color it siulates a key press corresponding to the color it detected.
So the main question is How could I make this possible? What resource in C# enables me to detect pixels in a certain region or position?
I know C++ has GetPixel but I don't know about C# and I don't want to import DLL as GetPixel is relatively slow plus the GDI is already a bit slow so it wouldn't work.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Create a small bitmap from your window, the smaller the faster this will be obviously.
Bitmap.GetPixel

It doesn't look like a wrapper for GDI32.dll's GetPixel but i didn't look deep enough, check for yourself.
https://referencesource.microsoft.c...nui/System/Drawing/Bitmap.cs,a5bdd5ee3527fdcc

I also have doubts that GetPixel will be too slow for your needs, try optimizing it.
Yea, that's a rapper spittin them hot barz yo. You can double click on the function in the second link and it takes you to the dll imports.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods