Download [ Trainer ] XCOM: Enemy Unknown [WIP]

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Ryuuzaki L

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2012
Pennsylvania, US
Visit site
Hey guys, this is still a work in progress, just made a GUI today while I had some free time. Hopefully I can get around to finishing it after putting the final touches on my FTL Trainer.

Game Name: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Version: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Update 1

GUI:
gui.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazywink

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
Looks nice, I like the layout, it's very clean. Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying seeing the community grow and increase the quality of our trainers released here. :)

-Crazywink

Reactions: Ryuuzaki L

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
USA
Visit site
I'm looking forward for this trainer. The game itself is quite good but I am to lazy to gather and do everything myself so a trainer could come in handy dandy. ^^

Good Luck!

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
You guys have been releasing some good looking GUI recently, if you don't mind me asking. What are you using for to improve your UI? Radcontrols?

Great work

Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
2 years? Some function CreateWindowEx - or you mean custom image background n' shit?

Regards,
Crypt.
:D I was being sarcastic but I meant the overall process. All the functions along with dealing with the message Pump take a long time to setup.
IMO Specially if you want to design a nice UI

Fleep

Ryuuzaki L

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2012
Pennsylvania, US
Visit site
Just letting everyone know that this project is on hold right now. I am taking a break to learn about more advanced programming subjects before I continue with this project.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts