Download Trainer Spy

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Here's my trainer spy.Also got some help from a few people so thanks to them.

It shows the address where the data is written to/read from and shows the data in hexademical form. Ctrl+H for "options": (You either catch the data or let it go through without getting to see it... my hook has some issues and I'm too lazy to fix them so you can't have them together lol).

Before using: PLEASE use this ONLY for educational purposes. Please don't steal someone elses hard work by making your own trainer simply using offsets you got using this and without giving proper credits. Such people are a disgrace to the whole gamehacking field.

Usage:

1) Get an injector of your choice (I used winject)
2) Inject this .dll with the injector to the target process (into trainer, not game or appilcation)

Worked with my windows 7 64bit + Winject

Have fun :)

This is brought to you as is - no warranty..

Attachments

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
So you just hooked Windows API functions?
You are correct, if you are wondering about the big size, it's the crappy packer I used. Repacked and reuploaded

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Updated - added data view.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Well I updated it to the final version (not going to fix/update it anymore). It now shows the data read using ReadProcessMemory too (which can be flawed, no hatred please).

When I have time, I'll release my winsock packet sniffer.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Here's my trainer spy.Also got some help from a few people so thanks to them.

It shows the address where the data is written to/read from and shows the data in hexademical form. Ctrl+H for "options": (You either catch the data or let it go through without getting to see it... my hook has some issues and I'm too lazy to fix them so you can't have them together lol).

Before using: PLEASE use this ONLY for educational purposes. Please don't steal someone elses hard work by making your own trainer simply using offsets you got using this and without giving proper credits. Such people are a disgrace to the whole gamehacking field.

Usage:

1) Get an injector of your choice (I used winject)
2) Inject this .dll with the injector to the target process (into trainer, not game or appilcation)

Worked with my windows 7 64bit + Winject

Have fun :)

This is brought to you as is - no warranty..
Do you hook Kernel32.WriteProcessMemory or KERNELBASE.WriteProcessMemory? Because I only got it working for kernelbase only :/

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods