Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012

Screen Shot
ss.jpg

Virus Scan
VirusTotal
Jotti

Description
This is a trainer for Call of Duty:Black Ops Zombies (no this will not work on black ops 2). This is my first trainer release and is very basic for now. It only has a few features, but I will be adding on to it. I'm working on this project because it is designed to help others learn how to write trainers. The source code is included in this version and will be in all future updates as well. I'm hoping someone will be able to learn something from this project. If you find any problems please post it and I'll fix it in next update.

Features
  • Add 100,000 points
  • God Mode
  • No Reload (It works, but when you click the checkbox the program itself will freeze. Been trying to find a work around this. If you happen to figure it out please share and you will be credited for it)
  • No Clipping
  • Image click will bring up GuidedHacking website (Planning on releasing trainer to multiple sites, but the source will only be released to GH) :)

Future Plans
Will update this list as they come to mind/complete task
  • More cheat options
  • Support 4 players
  • Better looking GUI
  • Hotkeys
  • Fix timer loop bug
  • Redo coding to be more efficient/user friendly

Thanks
  • Fleep - All the tutorials/source code he's shared
  • Crypt - Pointing me to a code shifting thread
  • My wife - Not getting mad for ignoring her the past few days ;)

Credits

EDIT:File reuploaded. Should unzip now with all zip programs.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Awesome release Syperus but I am getting several errors when extracting the content with winrar, are you sure the current file is not damaged?

Fleep

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Very nice release :)

I really like the look of your GUI. I think I need to start doing that type of GUI before I get myself sued for using copywrited images :)

Thanks

• My wife - Not getting mad for ignoring her the past few days ;)
LOL, excellent :D

... I am getting several errors when extracting the content with winrar ...
It works fine with 7zip, using the "Extract here" option

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Awesome release Syperus but I am getting several errors when extracting the content with winrar, are you sure the current file is not damaged?

Fleep
I was afraid of that, sorry. Yea I use 7zip and I used LZMA compression method instead of the standard Deflate to get the best compression ratio since it's 33mb. Using LZMA with 512 dictionary size I was able to get it down to 5mb. I wanted to use 7z format instead of zip, but didn't think everyone had 7zip installed. I'll re zip and re upload now. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Nice release!

Looking forward to see more releases from you! :D

Jones

Apr 8, 2013
Can you re-check the code
it gives an error on VC++
"Error 3 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt C:\Users\user\Downloads\-----\------\BOTrainer\src\BOTrainer\LINK BOTrainer"

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Can you re-check the code
it gives an error on VC++
"Error 3 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt C:\Users\user\Downloads\-----\------\BOTrainer\src\BOTrainer\LINK BOTrainer"
It's not the code. It's your compiler settings. You need to turn off incremental linking (Project Properties[Alt+F7] -> Configuration Properties -> Linker-> Enable Incremental Linking -> "No (/INCREMENTAL:NO)"). For more information on this read up on: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/4khtbfyf(v=vs.100).aspx

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods