Download [Trainer+Source]Bioshock Infinite +17 Trainer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
482px-Bioshock_Infinite_official_box_art.jpg

This is a Bioshock Infinite +17 trainer created by Magnificient and I. It was written for version FLT. The trainer was written with AOB scans as well so it should work with any updates, so long as they don't add new features. :) Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working on it. It was an experience for sure. Feel free to use the source code as you please, however if you use any of our code we please ask that you give proper credit. We want others to learn from this trainer so we're providing the source for that purpose. :)

Features:
  • Health Armor
  • Silver
  • Ammo
  • Rapid Fire(player only)
  • One Hit Kills
  • No Recoil (Iron Sights Only)
  • No Spread
  • No Reload (Will auto reload your weapon from clip in in less than a second)
  • Player Speed
  • Salt
  • Locks
  • Teleport to cross hairs
  • Silver increment (+5K)
  • Jump Height increment (+1000)
  • Jump Height decrement (-1000)
  • Friction increment (+500)
  • Friction decrement (-500)
  • AOB Scans

Credits:
Syperus
Magnificent
ndani14
SunBeam

Note:
You need to press the hotkey each time for on/off, inc/dec. Holding keys don't will not spam.

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

EDIT: Updated the zip file to include the .txt file on hot keys and the basic of how to use the hack. Also updated the virus scans to match the hashes. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The trainer has been tested on several computers and all were working. We put a lot of time into this beauty so we hope that you guys will enjoy it as we enjoyed making it! :)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Very nice work, Syperus and Magnificient. And thanks for the source code :D I'm taking a look at the code now, see what I can see, learn what I can learn :)

I had some fun today with my latest venture, PAYDAY the Heist (hopefully the last hack before I head into bot creation). Had problem after problem, followed by searching and solving, then the damn game would die on any BPs set (dying when the program ran). A good search around and I find that it was most likely related to ThreadHideFromDebugger, and that in order to bypass it, ntdll.NtSetInformationThread had to be hooked (info found on UC). I mentioned this to C5 on Skype and he dropped a nice little DLL for me, that solved this problem (yey C5!).
Anyway, hopefully I can get some nice tips from your coding style(s), and use them in the PAYDAY the Heist hack :D

Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks Chuck E. Yea on this game there were several problems we had to figure out (Mag figured most of them out), but it was weird cause something wouldn't work for me, but would work for him. Pointers were mucking up. Seems that Vs2010 also has some issues cause if I compiled something there were times it wouldn't work for either of us, but if he compiled it with 2012 it would work. It was really weird. Glad you like it though and look forward to seeing more work from you. btw I was going to check out payday the heist as well. I completely forgot about that. :)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Thanks Chuck E. Yea on this game there were several problems we had to figure out (Mag figured most of them out), but it was weird cause something wouldn't work for me, but would work for him. Pointers were mucking up. Seems that Vs2010 also has some issues cause if I compiled something there were times it wouldn't work for either of us, but if he compiled it with 2012 it would work. It was really weird.
GREMLINS!

I'm the other way round. I had to stick with 2010, because 2012 kept on messing me about!

btw I was going to check out payday the heist as well. I completely forgot about that. :)
Cool :) I think this is going to prove to be just the right bit of final practice/learning, before I move on to the bots (can't wait to delve into world navigation) :D

EDIT: nearly forgot to throw in a Thank you for Magni for this release, so just did that :D

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
GREMLINS!

I'm the other way round. I had to stick with 2010, because 2012 kept on messing me about!

Cool :) I think this is going to prove to be just the right bit of final practice/learning, before I move on to the bots (can't wait to delve into world navigation) :D

EDIT: nearly forgot to throw in a Thank you for Magni for this release, so just did that :D
Hehe you are very welcome! :)

Good luck with creating bots! :) Hopefully you'll succeed as I look forward to see one of your bots! :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
hi,
how can i run this?

there's no documentation on hotkeys or how to run it.
Hello gidehaxing,

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties. Syperus is currently working on it and it shouldn't take long. Please check back within a few minutes. :)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
hi,
how can i run this?

there's no documentation on hotkeys or how to run it.
Yea i forgot to add the .txt file. Sorry. You need to inject the DLL into the game's process. Once injected you can use the preset keys which are:
C++:
F1: Health Armor
F2: Silver
F3: Ammo
F4: Rapid Fire(player only)
F5: One Hit Kills
F6: No Recoil (Iron Sights Only)
F7: No Spread
F8: No Reload
F9: Player Speed
F10: Salt
F11: Locks
F12: Teleport to cross hairs
Numpad0: Money Inc
Numpad1: Jump inc
Numpad3: Jump dec
Numpad4: Friction Inc
Numpad6: Friction dec
Hope this helps.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yea i forgot to add the .txt file. Sorry. You need to inject the DLL into the game's process. Once injected you can use the preset keys which are:
C++:
F1: Health Armor
F2: Silver
F3: Ammo
F4: Rapid Fire(player only)
F5: One Hit Kills
F6: No Recoil (Iron Sights Only)
F7: No Spread
F8: No Reload
F9: Player Speed
F10: Salt
F11: Locks
F12: Teleport to cross hairs
Numpad0: Money Inc
Numpad1: Jump inc
Numpad3: Jump dec
Numpad4: Friction Inc
Numpad6: Friction dec
Hope this helps.
F12 - Numpad 6 should only be used within the game. Do not use it in the main menu as you won't like the results. :)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
F12 - Numpad 6 should only be used within the game. Do not use it in the main menu as you won't like the results. :)
Ah thank you Mag. We just talked about that and I still forgot to mention it. Drugs are bad mkaaay! And just incase anyone is wondering yes they are legal. :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Good stuff guys :)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Good stuff guys :)
Thanks c5. I was definitely a learning experience. Not sure how many times I yelled F it to Mag in rage at something not working properly lol. Sorry about that Mag. We had a lot of fun working on this though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks c5. I was definitely a learning experience. Not sure how many times I yelled F it to Mag in rage at something not working properly lol. Sorry about that Mag. We had a lot of fun working on this though. :)
No worries Syperus. :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.