Tough Mudder Chicago 2014!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Hey gents (and ladies if there are any) I'm getting a team together for tough mudder in Chicago may 10 2014. If anyone wants to get on my team let me know. We already have 8 people on the team and looking to expand more. I believe you also must be 18 to do the event. Here's a motivation video to help get you ready! [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5HdPM_QuE&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dvh5HdPM_QuE%26feature%3 Dyoutube_gdata_player[/video]

Here is the info. Let me know if your interested.

Team Fundraising Page:https://www.eventbrite.com/donate/m...255049?sig=AA5leUpLY99kfyEw4onF-lFZLABz4X08tA
Help support the wounded warriors by contributing.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I would definitely join you, Syperus!

I do not live in the USA unfortunately. :(

Good luck nonetheless!

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Lol Thanks Mag. Yea my teams growing quick. Team name is Mudweisers lol. Also looking for sponsers (not for our entry. Were paying out of pocket) for the Wounded Warrior Project. So if you feel like sponsoring the team please do so. It's going to a good cause. Just register either has a participant or a spectator(Spectator is a lot cheaper) and enter the team name: Mudweisers

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Daum. I'm missing out again! :facepalm:
Don't worry, you can come over at Rave Naked 2014 by my place. :trollface:

On a serious note, do any other countries even have such events on such a big scale, all the show and that

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
On a serious note, do any other countries even have such events on such a big scale, all the show and that
The tough mudder travel all over the world holding events.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Just updated the original post to include the link to the fundraising page. Any contributions will help the wounded warrior project. Thanks

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Just updated the original post to include the link to the fundraising page. Any contributions will help the wounded warrior project. Thanks
I see it's a big project ( a lot of money raised), but what is the wounded warrior project exactly?

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I see it's a big project ( a lot of money raised), but what is the wounded warrior project exactly?
It's a variety of programs to help service members who have been injured overseas.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods