Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
[size=+1]TorchLight 2 Hacks by Crazywink[/size]
[size=+1]Updated to version 2.0[/size]

Hey guys, I've been enjoying playing TorchLight 2 so I figured I'd release some hacks for it. :p

Here's a video of it:
https://youtu.be/-hW-qEaPTto

THIS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED ONLINE OR WITH STEAM. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THEM ON THERE. THE RESULTS ARE UNPREDICTABLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Features:

-Health Hack
-Mana Hack
-Strength Hack
-Dexterity Hack
-Vitality Hack
-Focus Hack
-Level Hack
-Skill Points Hack
-Stat Points Hack

*Teleporter Function Added*

I created a gun shooting animation and added it into the design of the hack, which I thought was pretty nifty.. :p

Thanks for watching and downloading guys. :)

Update 1
-Added in Money Hack
-Added in Tabs for future updates (Character Mods will be coming next update!)

Update Version 2.0
-Added in stat point hack
-Added in skill point hack
-Added in teleport function

https://crazywinkstudios.com/wp/hack-releases/torchlight-2-hacks/
Crazywink

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: c5

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Nice job, well done :D

REOriginZ

Sep 24, 2012
this TorchLight 2 Hacks is Completely safe for using on Steam with single player, Testing online later

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Awesome! Thanks for testing that out REOriginz. :) Really appreciate it. :)

Crazywink

rockbaskit

Aug 19, 2012
Now Crazywink, I am going to argue with you slightly. I have been able to do almost everything that you have been able to do with the exception of the Level hack and instant stat changing with using nothing more then my basic knowledge of Cheat engine and just giving myself 10000 stat points and 1000 talent points and quadrillions of gold at a time. The game itself is so easy to hack that what you have done seems rather overkill in my opinion. If I were going to go all out on a fully functional GUI and such, I'd take more of a "Hero editor" approach from Diablo 2 where I could not only change stats of my characters but the stats of items themselves. When you can edit the Damage percent factors of the items you can truly accomplish a lot more.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Now Crazywink, I am going to argue with you slightly. I have been able to do almost everything that you have been able to do with the exception of the Level hack and instant stat changing with using nothing more then my basic knowledge of Cheat engine and just giving myself 10000 stat points and 1000 talent points and quadrillions of gold at a time. The game itself is so easy to hack that what you have done seems rather overkill in my opinion. If I were going to go all out on a fully functional GUI and such, I'd take more of a "Hero editor" approach from Diablo 2 where I could not only change stats of my characters but the stats of items themselves. When you can edit the Damage percent factors of the items you can truly accomplish a lot more.
I never said this was a super complicated and complex hack..? It's a simple trainer, even I recognize that.. It's for people that don't know anything about hacking. I'm not really sure what you're arguing about? I made this hack in about 30 minutes. :p Quality != Complexness. Some of the simplest things in life are the most useful, complexity has nothing to do with it. :) I do also make more complex hacks like aimbots, esp, Auto-Bots, etc as well. :)

Also, I made this hack after playing the game for only 5 minutes, that's why there's only the bare minimum, and I will be updating it with more complex features in the future, but am currently busy with many other things right now. :)

Crazywink

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
What isn't working Dormant?

Also made a quick update that ads Money Hack and other features that are preparing for the update this weekend. :)

Crazywink

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Nothing :)

Load, the game, load your char, load the crack. Add money, click the button.. nothing... same with the other stats.

Used to work fine before the latest update
The pointers has probably changed. I'm pretty sure CrazyWink will update it soon.

- Correct me if I am wrong though -

Kind Regards,
Magnificient

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Dormant said:
Doesn't work for me :/
You probably have the most up to date version through Steam right?

Make sure your version matches the one the trainer supports. :)

ageowner

Feb 25, 2013
You must keep the .dll file in the same location as the .exe! This is VITAL! IT WON'T WORK IF YOU DON'T., i might be an idiot but what dll, trying al kinds of stuff but it aint working :(

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts