Discuss Time travel to the past or future?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

If you could, would you time travel to the past or the future?

• The past

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • The future

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Interesting question someone asked me the other day

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
None to begin with. If i had to choose though, past. Would apply my knowledge and experiences of the current time in the past to help society and technology advance faster knowing what to do and what to avoid. Or just go back to the time where you wouldn't be stuck in a matrix of education/banking/job enslavement systems and enjoy the simple stressless life.

On a serious note i prefer living in the present, obviously making plans for future but enjoying the present. Generally the feeling of living for something material on a longer term is not worth the resulting experience and emotions. Not fck all but fck some stuff and enjoy the time you've been given at this very moment. /rant

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Ok maybe I'd go back in time and be a cowboy and do whatever the hell I wanted cuz guns

Lovelace

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Oct 23, 2015
Theoretically, going back in time is risky and you may no longer return from the same world line you came from after you go back in time. John Titor himself said so, "Time leaping or travelling isn't meant to be done by humans." Time travelling is only meant for retrieving some stuff. Going back in time is like randomly choosing one of the endless parallel universe and going back from where you came from is almost impossible, so introducing advanced technology to the past may also not affect the future. If you'd like to know more about time travelling, I suggest you to research about John Titor and about the black military project, "Montauk project"

This topic is really interesting. And if I were to choose between the past and the future, I'd choose the future in order to be aware of the coming problems that we "might" face, since going back in time is meaningless.

Last edited:

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
Theoretically, going back in time is risky and you may no longer return from the same world line you came from after you go back in time. John Titor himself said so, "Time leaping or travelling isn't meant to be done by humans." Time travelling is only meant for retrieving some stuff. Going back in time is like randomly choosing one of the endless parallel universe and going back from where you came from is almost impossible, so introducing advanced technology to the past may also not affect the future. If you'd like to know more about time travelling, I suggest you to research about John Titor and about the black military project, "Montauk project"

This topic is really interesting. And if I were to choose between the past and the future, I'd choose the future in order to be aware of the coming problems that we "might" face, since going back in time is meaningless.
The fact that you take this question seriously amuses me.

I would travel to the future...I already know some of the stuff that happened in the past, may as well see what's about to happen instead.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Ok I'm changing back to the future for hot interracial alien action :p

Lovelace

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Oct 23, 2015
The fact that you take this question seriously amuses me.

I would travel to the future...I already know some of the stuff that happened in the past, may as well see what's about to happen instead.
I'm just really fascinated about time travel :trollface:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012

I am obviously not up to date with the recent researches, advancements and studies conducted in the field. I'll try to educate myself next time before replying :trollface:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Being half wisrd, I can tell you that jumping into the past is quite fun to create cataclysmic events.

Remember the Third Reich?

Yeah. Me too.

0x123

Russians are so good at hacking ._.
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 18, 2015
I want to go 10 years back, as a little kid, so much knowledge will be nice :D

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
The future of course. All that light based circuitry and quantum computers would make for some sweet gaming. Though tbh that's probably less than 10 years away.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
The past, so i could relive the real Broihon experience again.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods