Solved Three pointers with three base addresses that contain the same information?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Father_DeadBytes

Nov 3, 2013
Let me elaborate.

I found three pointers to my health.

I found the base address for each of them.

I dissected the data structures and all three of the data structures are the same, containing my health and team number.

How do I find out which one to use?

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Ah, I can help you out with this definitely then.

I only used one of the addresses. Which was the entity base address.
You have to open the pointer of course then it should be every 0x8 there's another player pointer
you're the first pointer within that one.

To find this ctrl + B on each address then ctrl+D to dissect data. Ctrl + N (enter until shit shows).
open the first pointer at the tippy tippy top. the first thing you should see if a pointer every 8 bytes down from the top.

But if this isn't the case(garry's mod). You can use any of those pointers as long as they stay the same each time you restart.
since you're just reading the information they show.

also three of the same addresses wouldn't be considered a problem.
it's actually a good thing since you have 2 things to fall back on if one fails.

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
you should be able to use any. if they're all the same.

Father_DeadBytes

Nov 3, 2013
I'm actually doing a Garry's Mod hack, attempting to recreate your headshot-triggerbot. Did you come across this problem? If you're willing, can you add me on steam and help me through it?

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
You mean you got 3 static pointers all pointing to the right address? Maybe go for "what accesses this pointer", if there are many instructions accessing it all the time then you can use it..

Father_DeadBytes

Nov 3, 2013
No, I got three pointers pointing to their own structure, all of which were copies of each other even though the base address was different for each.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods