the new Assault cube is secured ?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

goodh

Jan 19, 2014
hi everybody i was testing the first tutorials on AssaultCube the last version
Version: 1.2.0.2
Released: 10 Nov 2013
and i think they add more security to this game you can not easly find the correct base addresse because every time the health is decreased it change to an other addresse so the cheat engine cant find any thing

and also when you first scan for 100 and you decrease health to for exemple to : 78 when you search again for next value you dont find any thing

any suggestion ? and i also tried searching for decreasing values they all be red without losing health

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Have you tried different value types? Like float or double, or maybe a different byte? Try going from 2 bytes to 8 to find out if its one of those, and also try float and double. After you've found the address, don't forget to pointer scan or use the manual way to find pointers. Also, if you're advanced enough, browse the memory region to find some other goodies like ammo, movement, and the x and y axis of your cursor. Hope this helps!

Edit: IF you're using cheat engine :p I know almost everything when it comes to CE.

Last edited:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
It works for me , you probably did something wrong. :p

Edit: Too late , but health is usualy 4 byte :p

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Glad I could help! If you ever need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask :D

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I thought the addresses were just different online vs. offline. You just have to start a server with a friend or something like that to get all of your addresses.

InvisiblDarknes

Jan 25, 2014
Nope, they have health and armor and everything server sided now online. Everything still works offline but as soon as you enter a online match it wont work. It will work on your screen such as rapid fire and you health not moving but you will still die and on others you wont be shooting rapid and you will reload.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I have recently worked on this game. Search for 4 bytes your health times 10 :)

InvisiblDarknes

Jan 25, 2014
Okay here are the addy's that I have found using cheat engine and then to jump to in olly.
Code:
004637E9 - dec [esi] ======= ADDY FOR AMMO SUBTRACTION
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
GUN ADDY'S BETWEEN ======== 00463658 & 004638DE
00429D1F ======== ADDY FOR HEALTH SUBTRACTION
00446737 ======== ADDY FOR HEALTH ADDITTION
00463378 ======== ADDY FOR GRENADE SUBSTRACTION
00446715 ======== ADDY FOR GRENADE ADDITTION
0046377D --- 0046378E ====== No Recoil When NOP'ed
0046371B & 00463710 ======= Makes semi weapons automatic on NOP
Now go on to multiplayer and NOP out you ammo sub, health sub, recoil, and semi weapons, and then ask people what they see on their screen and come back here. I'm telling you it won't work, they have it server sided now. Plus you will die when you get shot.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Even tho I've just discovered a hack for the older AssaultCube which makes you have noclip invincibility and fly hack in multiplayer..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods