Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012

Attachments

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Approved*

Nice GUI and good job on the trainer! :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Nice one. I enjoy that people are starting to create trainers, and it's not the same person creating them all the time. Keep it up!

Regards, C.
Sure I will keep it up.;):)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
That's a good looking trainer :)
Thanks. Haha. Thought I would add GuidedHacking.com logo for some advertisement and because without Fleep I wouldn't hack anymore (I was a totally disappointed noob until I saw his tutorials xD)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Thanks. Haha. Thought I would add GuidedHacking.com logo for some advertisement and because without Fleep I wouldn't hack anymore (I was a totally disappointed noob until I saw his tutorials xD)
Yeah, pretty much the same for me. Fleep's tutorials have made hack creation very accessible for me :) All I needed was the right kind of guidance, and luckily I found it here in GuidedHacking :D

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Why was he banned?He was a freaking good help on these forums?
I also couldn't understand that. He posted a EndScene hook which I wanted to use but now he's banned and I can't see the thread anymore. (Okay.. He was a bit noob-unfriendly but however I think he should be unbanned since he really was a good help)

Praxeus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 12, 2012
I also couldn't understand that. He posted a EndScene hook which I wanted to use but now he's banned and I can't see the thread anymore. (Okay.. He was a bit noob-unfriendly but however I think he should be unbanned since he really was a good help)
totally agree he was a bit nasty to noobs but i mean when they ask how i use this or what do i do with this it wont work or how to make this in c++ can you blame him lol

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
totally agree he was a bit nasty to noobs but i mean when they ask how i use this or what do i do with this it wont work or how to make this in c++ can you blame him lol
Moderation isn't voting based, if a moderator bans that's the end of it.
And he wasn't banned for his unfriendliness, he was banned because he was directly insulting mods.

As far as I know none of his posts or tutorials were deleted so you probably need to try different search criteria.

Fleep

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Moderation isn't voting based, if a moderator bans that's the end of it.
And he wasn't banned for his unfriendliness, he was banned because he was directly insulting mods.

As far as I know none of his posts or tutorials were deleted so you probably need to try different search criteria.

Fleep

I cant see his EndScene hook anymore. I didnt know that he insulted somebody.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts