Off Topic The Grudge Game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Ok so I was watching youtube videos and came onto this one about the game The Grudge. Yea I read this was the scariest game ever made, but HOLY SHIT. Just watching the video made me jump lmao. Anyways Enjoy!

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
oh god, the player speed is so slow.
Makes it seem like you can't escape.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
oh god, the player speed is so slow.
Makes it seem like you can't escape.
Yea i think they did that on purpose to make it feel like you have to tred carefully cause you can't sprint away. Can't wait to to play it. Can always modify the players speed. ;)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I might be a pu**y concerning this but even the movie (I think it was 2004?) feared the hell out of me XD So I better don't watch it should I :D

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Lol no prolly not. Have you checked out the Japanese version of that movie? That version is scarier, imo, than the American version.
If I can find the courage :D Everybody has their own fears I guess, I find all these zombie or monster or whatever horror movies all boring

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Everybody has their own fears I guess
Very true. And being scared doesn't make you or anyone a coward or anything. I just enjoy being scared. The movie that scared the hell out of me was Candyman. I watched that in 5th grade and holy shit. I kept the bathroom door open while going to the bathroom for like 3 months lol.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Very true. And being scared doesn't make you or anyone a coward or anything. I just enjoy being scared. The movie that scared the hell out of me was Candyman. I watched that in 5th grade and holy shit. I kept the bathroom door open while going to the bathroom for like 3 months lol.
Yes I'm not embarrased having fears I think that's what makes us human :D At a certain degree I also enjoy being feared but there are limitations. I still enjoy watching horror movies (with friends), except the grudge. There are plenty of other good ones I know..

The movie I always wanted to watch was Grave Encounters. Not sure whether it's good though, did anybody watch this movie? :D

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
The movie I always wanted to watch was Grave Encounters. Not sure whether it's good though, did anybody watch this movie? :D
Never heard of it before, but I'm definitely gonna check it out. Ghost movies are my favorite!!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods