Solved Textures Missing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
Hi. I was completed my first project but I had some bugs. One of them is textures going missing and it's nasty. Not big just some weapons. My menu working with stride aimbot - wall- chams etc. How can I solve this. If you need to know some of my codes just say what functions do you need. And I figured something. I was research for this bug and I came up with something. This source simular to my functions but my codes better and my code including d3d menu not with keys. So don't assume that I did copy paste ! Thanks already. And if you can manage the problem on this I can solve it in my codes.

D3D9 Pixel Aimbot - mpqh

When I go near of the wall it's happening like this. Or when I look to graund it's like deleting texture. When I look straight and away from wall texture loading.
photo texture missing. Sample photo. I couldn't upload here because giving invaild error
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GF3JxR4.png

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I figure problem... There was useless code "D3DSDEX RDESC = { 0 };"
So instead of initializing it to 0, you didn't initialize it and that fixed your problem? That's retarded and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Post all your code regarding d3d, wallhack and chams. don't need to see anything else. If it's a ton of code .zip it up and attach it or pastebin it

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
Rake;50762 said:
Post all your code regarding d3d, wallhack and chams. don't need to see anything else. If it's a ton of code .zip it up and attach it or pastebin it
Look My code 1461 line "Not including memory hacking in wolfteam. ". I will be ruined if I select those one by one. And my code second generation of pixel aimbot I did suprised when I see how close the function styles are.
https://i.hizliresim.com/8dRYk1.png

if I select all aim- wall -esp codes it will take 500 line give or take and my esp box et. will be compromised. I pasted mghp source it's same problem and it's less space taking. I understand if you not want to correct on this source. If you do that I have to clear aim and try like that, if not works then esp then wall etc. Adventually I will figure it out. If you help that's faster.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/25288599/

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
that's a lot of source code to review, and it's not your source code so I doubt anyone is going to help but....

mpqh said:
Originally created for CSS but it works in many games if you edit model
I assume you correctly edited the models since you're using this in a different game?

Last edited:

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
I can't change a lot of things because if I change maths of aimbot it changes everything . Many things are the same. If I can write it all by myself I wasn't asking quastions. No one can wrote 1000 line of codes on mind. I changed for my game but it's not all. I changed how they works. But still same problem. I tried removing aim for solving texture problem. All functions giving errors. I started coding in vb.net. I figured vb in 3 month.C++ DX completly different. I can't even manage to solving mouse click problem. When I click mouse in somewhere else I draging mouse to checkbox without pressing then it activating the checkbox. I mean I can't write all of the codes by my self yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods