Question Teleport zombies BO2 improvements question

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

invisionx

Feb 3, 2021
How long you been coding/hacking?
2 months
I'm trying to make a code to teleport the zombies to a set location but my code must be too slow because the zombies will fly around the screen but they don't actually get stuck in 1 spot. From what I have read its because I am not writing to the memory faster than the game is writing to the memory.
If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it!
I have been trying to find source codes to find how they do it but I still can’t seem to wrap my head around it. I tried switching from actual coordinates to using bytes and it still wasn’t fast enough.

Here is my code I am using now

Code:
                string zOffset = "0x8C";
                string zombieX = "0x18";
                string zombieY = "0x1C";
                string zombieZ = "0x20";
                string zombieBase = "0x023346E4";

for (int i = 0; i < 25; i++)
                {
                    m.WriteMemory($"{zombieBase}+{(i * Convert.ToInt32(zOffset, 16)).ToString("X")},{zombieX}", "float", "1211.25");
                    m.WriteMemory($"{zombieBase}+{(i * Convert.ToInt32(zOffset, 16)).ToString("X")},{zombieY}", "float", "-574.65");
                    m.WriteMemory($"{zombieBase}+{(i * Convert.ToInt32(zOffset, 16)).ToString("X")},{zombieZ}", "float", "-61.875");
                }

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
integers stored as strings, then converted to integers...why god why

I tried switching from actual coordinates to using bytes and it still wasn’t fast enough.
you're always writing bytes, doesn't matter what type it is, it's written 1 byte at a time

I'm trying to make a code to teleport the zombies to a set location but my code must be too slow because the zombies will fly around the screen but they don't actually get stuck in 1 spot
#1 make your code as efficient as possible, make sure you're compiling in release mode, if you don't know how to make it efficient, learn the language better and do as few WPM/RPM calls as possible

as for your main problem, coordinates are stored in 15 different places, calculated by multiple functions and overwritten in each place by different functions, and may use delta values. You have to do it correctly, with the correct variable in order to ensure it works. If it's server sided, the server will always overwrite your values. If you're hosting the game, then you still have this problem because you're the server and the client, so you need to reconcile that.

Look at this possibility:

GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()
YouWriteValues()
GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()

some game function/data has authority over these values, your temporary value you write will always be overwritten, you have to solve that

invisionx

Feb 3, 2021
integers stored as strings, then converted to integers...why god why

you're always writing bytes, doesn't matter what type it is, it's written 1 byte at a time

#1 make your code as efficient as possible, make sure you're compiling in release mode, if you don't know how to make it efficient, learn the language better and do as few WPM/RPM calls as possible

as for your main problem, coordinates are stored in 15 different places, calculated by multiple functions and overwritten in each place by different functions, and may use delta values. You have to do it correctly, with the correct variable in order to ensure it works. If it's server sided, the server will always overwrite your values. If you're hosting the game, then you still have this problem because you're the server and the client, so you need to reconcile that.

Look at this possibility:

GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()
YouWriteValues()
GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()
GameWritesCoordinates()

some game function/data has authority over these values, your temporary value you write will always be overwritten, you have to solve that
I looked up the coordinate address again and this time I got different offsets with the same base and those worked. Noobie mistake when I was checking which address actually controlled the coordinates I didn’t check all of them to see if one worked better than the other. Used the same code just switched the offsets and it works fine now! Thank you for the help .

Community Mods