__Steven

Silenced
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 3, 2014
Game Name
Team Fortress 2
TF2 Bunny Hop Hack

VAC STATUS: UNKNOWN

Do our guide: https://guidedhacking.com/threads/team-fortress-2-hacks-how-to-make-tf2-cheats.15889/

Welcome to my Team Fortress 2 Bunny Hop Hack, After 9 years in development surely it has been the wait. *Gaben's Voice LOL* :smile:

This is my first hack release and I am very proud of it.
Please give feedback. I know it's very basic, but hey! This is the first B-Hop of TF2 on Guided Hacking!

***Note that this the VAC Status is Unknown. If you want to try it out, go to Steam, right click Team Fortress 2 -> Properties -> Set Launch Options, type -insecure. In doing so you acknowledge that you will not be able to play multiplayer. Also change name for a lower chance of being detected by VAC!***

Virus Scans

Virus Total 1/53
Jotti 1/22

Upcoming Projects!
TF2 Triggerbot

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
good job, im thinking about making an ESP/Aimbot for this game in the near future

__Steven

Silenced
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 3, 2014
good job, im thinking about making an ESP/Aimbot for this game in the near future
Thanks! and that would be greatly appreciated. VAC on this game is really hammering down on hackers.

__Steven

Silenced
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 3, 2014
Still waiting for that approval. Almost finished with my triggerbot also! :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods