System beeps

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Hey,
do anyone know a simple method to divide system beeps into mono so I can send them left and right or am I better off just making 2 mp3/wav files panned to each direction?
I'm at work atm so I can't check myself, that's the only reason I'm asking you.

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Seems like the Beep() function only takes two parameters. Frequency and duration. I used to google a bit but I haven't found anything about making it stereo. Anyway using own sounds would be much cooler. Some sonar sound instead of the windows beep sound way better anyway. This might work for custom sounds, but I am not really sure.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Seems like the Beep() function only takes two parameters. Frequency and duration. I used to google a bit but I haven't found anything about making it stereo. Anyway using own sounds would be much cooler. Some sonar sound instead of the windows beep sound way better anyway. This might work for custom sounds, but I am not really sure.
Oh ok thanks either way, guess I'll just pan mono sounds to each side then.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods