Survarium 2D Radar Hack and Reversal Thread

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012

Virus Total Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...b033abd42f37470ccff02ca5/analysis/1404265875/

Play via window mode. Use left/right keys to limit range and up/down to change visual range.

-

My Player (static vars)
C++:
X Coordinate (Float)
Y Coordinate (Float) +0x4
Z Coordinate (Float) +0x8
Alive Status (Integer) +0x3AC
Ammo (Integer) +0x3F8
Entity List
C++:
X Coordinate (Float)
Y Coordinate (Float) +0x4
Z Coordinate (Float) +0x8
Name (String) +0x264
+0x? means distance away in memory from position, not the offset.

-

Please post any reversal discussions here, do not ask about the executable or for the source.​

Attachments

Last edited:

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Sweet, does the radar rotate or use the upper part of the crosshair as your view point?
if that blue line is your view angle then it will be easy to make it then.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Applied for beta, now we play the waiting game.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
addidtionaly to that post of Tasty
C++:
/* NEW CALCS */
Player.X +  	4 	= Player.Y
Player.Y +  	4 	= Player.Z
Player.Z + 	3A4	= health 
health   + 	4C 	= ammo      

/*
Just find Ammo OS by your-self, calc ammo-os   minus 4C  = health etc etc
*/

Curr OS:
survarium.exe+ 881B9C -> p.X
survarium.exe+ 881BA0 -> p.Y
survarium.exe+ 881BA4 -> p.Z
survarium.exe+ 881F48 -> p.Health
survarium.exe+ 881F94 -> ammo
Think Anderx gave you that calc table from me Tasty, so where you found the entity list ? Oo

edit: nvm saw your CT, you scaned it one by one zzzzzzz may i find a real base for an algorithm

Last edited:

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
kaz - blue line = aiming, and no its not aim angle...its movement calculation GAFO666 - didn't take anything from you, or else I would have credited you.

1a2a3a

Jul 3, 2014
Hi when I try to run this cheat I see error msg saying

"The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

Fixed this error. I dont know what to do now when program is running. I use Arrow keys to move crosshair up/down etc, but I cant see any lines or w/e.

Last edited:

1a2a3a

Jul 3, 2014
when i alt+tab I see 2d radar by tasty. but nothing in-game. Hm.. Anyone help would b nice.
Now I see a full back screen with "2d radar by tasty" nothing else.
also, when I'm in game I can see a black screen with green and blue lines, nothing else.
https://tinypic.com/r/2j1vdch/8
What am I dont wrong?

Would someone mind telling if I'm doing something wrong? win7x64

Last edited:

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Goggle that DLL and put it in the hack folder or system 32 folder

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012

krawsty

Jun 25, 2014
when i alt+tab I see 2d radar by tasty. but nothing in-game. Hm.. Anyone help would b nice.
Now I see a full back screen with "2d radar by tasty" nothing else.
also, when I'm in game I can see a black screen with green and blue lines, nothing else.
https://tinypic.com/r/2j1vdch/8
What am I dont wrong?

Would someone mind telling if I'm doing something wrong? win7x64
Turn aero on

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
kaz - blue line = aiming, and no its not aim angle...its movement calculation GAFO666 - didn't take anything from you, or else I would have credited you.
thats not my point of interest, my point of interest is to find a base of entitys where i can just add eg x bytes to get to the next entity without 6 offsets or how much there were xD
Tried to make a pattern with x1 and calc x2 but not rly working <.<'

Cuz Im a coder who hates to have offsets at all, patters are better and calcing is better than just have static shit :p

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
@GAFO666 - Everyone codes differently, we change our preferences all the time. GL with your aob stuff :)

1a2a3a

Jul 3, 2014
Are you playing in windowed mode?
yes im in window mode.

I found the file needed to run this program. My whole screen is black, sometimes i can see a line or two. Do I turn it on by any special key or am I doing something wrong?
1.)) run survarium in window mode
2.) run survarium_tasty

I see black screen with crosshair in the middle a and a blue line. The top has writing in red.

I would like to use this cheat and see my game background as well.

Turn aero on
How? What?

1a2a3a

Jul 3, 2014
How do I turn on aero? I have game running in windowed mode. I see black screen. What am I doing wrong?
Sometimes when i alt+tab i can see writing in red at the top of my screen saying 2d hack by tasty or something like that.

What is "Aero" and how do I enable it, please? Anyone?

1a2a3a

Jul 3, 2014
How do I turn on aero? I have game running in windowed mode. I see black screen. What am I doing wrong?
Sometimes when i alt+tab i can see writing in red at the top of my screen saying 2d hack by tasty or something like that.

File is patched I believe.

krawsty

Jun 25, 2014

This hack was for 0.23f, the game patched to 0.23g which is a new game version and if you would have a common sense it'll be obvious that the hack is patched now.. why you are so nervous and "NEED" the hack.. honestly, learn it yourself and you dont need to ask the same question over and over again..

Yeah it is. Relax your balls. I won't patch it either...
Thanks for not patching it, so we avoid such noob questions like "how can i get it working help please"...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods