Summers in. New aims

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

dylanmillicankid

Newbie
Full Member
Jun 10, 2012
20
272
0
Ok now that summers in, im aiming to learn some coding so i guess Fleep will earn alot more video Views on youtube.
I want to learn how to make trainers and much more.
I also aim to become online more on GuidedHacking.
I may even become a good coder/Hacker/Trainer maker by end of summer.

Thanks
dylan
 

iVision

Newbie
Jun 10, 2012
17
252
0
Sounds as a nice plan! :) good luck, maybe some tips: Watch thenewboston (not all of them only 10 to get grasp on the language.) then learn real programming of a (e)book then see fleeps tutorials and they are easy as pie!;)
 

konsowa

Coder
Full Member
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
178
753
2
Yea ivision is rite bucky's tutorials r very helpful if ur a beginner coz he know how to teach programming without it being boring he actually makes it quite fun.
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
dylanmillicankid said:
Ok now that summers in, im aiming to learn some coding so i guess Fleep will earn alot more video Views on youtube.
I want to learn how to make trainers and much more.
I also aim to become online more on GuidedHacking.
I may even become a good coder/Hacker/Trainer maker by end of summer.

Thanks
dylan
If you have no programming skills, I'd suggest starting with either VB or C#, doing that will really help you understand programming. Of course people are different, so maybe you should start with C++, but try it out and if that doesn't work for you, try some of the easier languages.

I'm sorry to say this, but I really doubt that you'll become a good coder/hacker in just some weeks (I don't know how many weeks of vacation you have in your country, but in mine it's only about 6 weeks). It has taken people years to become good at this stuff. Just being able to program is not enough, you'll also need to know reverse engineering.
 

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Full Member
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
166
783
1
I think C# is very easy to learn but for beginner's i recommend ANSI C for basic than C++ than other language
 

Tragic

Newbie
Full Member
Nobleman
May 25, 2012
49
352
0
dylanmillicankid said:
Ok now that summers in, im aiming to learn some coding so i guess Fleep will earn alot more video Views on youtube.
I want to learn how to make trainers and much more.
I also aim to become online more on GuidedHacking.
I may even become a good coder/Hacker/Trainer maker by end of summer.

Thanks
dylan
Keep coding and thinking of solutions to problems. if their is a problem solve it and any 1 can become a good coder :)
 

iVision

Newbie
Jun 10, 2012
17
252
0
Helios said:
If you have no programming skills, I'd suggest starting with either VB or C#, doing that will really help you understand programming. Of course people are different, so maybe you should start with C++, but try it out and if that doesn't work for you, try some of the easier languages.

I'm sorry to say this, but I really doubt that you'll become a good coder/hacker in just some weeks (I don't know how many weeks of vacation you have in your country, but in mine it's only about 6 weeks). It has taken people years to become good at this stuff. Just being able to program is not enough, you'll also need to know reverse engineering.
If you do not have any experience you shouldn't start with such a high level language and then dive into the low aspects of C++. You can't learn VB.NET and then C++, well it is possible but I wouldn't recommend to do it. There is to less time (not in your vacation,) to learn VB and then C++.
I think it'll be easier to pick up C++ immediately by watching some video tutorials (about 10-20 or so) to get a grasp on the syntax and then read a real C++ programming ebook. If you did that you know the basics and you can start with more advanced stuff like Fleep's tutorials.

Programming doesn't require reverse engineering? However creating hacks and such does.
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
iVision said:
If you do not have any experience you shouldn't start with such a high level language and then dive into the low aspects of C++.
That's pretty much what I said...

iVision said:
You can't learn VB.NET and then C++, well it is possible but I wouldn't recommend to do it. There is to less time (not in your vacation,) to learn VB and then C++.
Did I say/imply he had the time to learn two languages in 10 weeks, no I did not. I said it takes time to become a good coder/hacker, and that learning a language like VB/C# would really help him understand programming, and doing just that could eventually speed up the process for him. But as I said people are different, so he'll just have to experiment.

iVision said:
Programming doesn't require reverse engineering? However creating hacks and such does.
Did I say/imply he needed to know reverse engineering to program, no I did not.
 

iVision

Newbie
Jun 10, 2012
17
252
0
Helios said:
That's pretty much what I said...
Did I say/imply he had the time to learn two languages in 10 weeks, no I did not. I said it takes time to become a good coder/hacker, and that learning a language like VB/C# would really help him understand programming, and doing just that could eventually speed up the process for him. But as I said people are different, so he'll just have to experiment.
Did I say/imply he needed to know reverse engineering to program, no I did not.
you'll also need to know reverse engineering.

You did said that. Also VB will speed down the learning process of C++, C# has at least a bit common syntax.
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
iVision said:
you'll also need to know reverse engineering.
Just being able to program is not enough, you'll also need to know reverse engineering.
TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY CREATE YOUR OWN HACKS... Sorry for caps, but he just doesn't get it.

iVision said:
You did said that. Also VB will speed down the learning process of C++, C# has at least a bit common syntax.
I'm sorry to say this, but I really doubt that you'll become a good coder/hacker in just some weeks (I don't know how many weeks of vacation you have in your country, but in mine it's only about 6 weeks). It has taken people years to become good at this stuff.
I clearly didn't kid...

No it won't (not for me at least), I started with VB and because of that C# and C++ has been a breeze for me to learn. BUT as I said people are different...

People are different, some learn by reading, but some need to feel the stuff in their hands, they need to work with it. You can't just dismiss some advice because you don't like it, it's important for people to discover the best way for them to learn stuff.
 

iVision

Newbie
Jun 10, 2012
17
252
0
Helios said:
iVision said:
you'll also need to know reverse engineering.
Just being able to program is not enough, you'll also need to know reverse engineering.
TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY CREATE YOUR OWN HACKS... Sorry for caps, but he just doesn't get it.

iVision said:
You did said that. Also VB will speed down the learning process of C++, C# has at least a bit common syntax.
I'm sorry to say this, but I really doubt that you'll become a good coder/hacker in just some weeks (I don't know how many weeks of vacation you have in your country, but in mine it's only about 6 weeks). It has taken people years to become good at this stuff.
I clearly didn't kid...

No it won't (not for me at least), I started with VB and because of that C# and C++ has been a breeze for me to learn. BUT as I said people are different...

People are different, some learn by reading, but some need to feel the stuff in their hands, they need to work with it. You can't just dismiss some advice because you don't like it, it's important for people to discover the best way for them to learn stuff.
You said for programming? Not for game hacks, or did I misread something. Don't flame me man :p
Well for me VB and C# have had impact how I learn C++ now because I knew VB and know C# I want to use C# features but they just don't exist.. :p I recommend to start with C++ directly or C.
I didn't want to flame your advice but I just gave my opinion about it.

After all we both reply to help him :)
 

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
207
1,113
4
Oh god... So many quotes xD
iVision said:
You said for programming? Not for game hacks, or did I misread something.
You misread something or I didn't express what I meant clearly enough.

iVision said:
After all we both reply to help him :)
Yep :)
 
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

  • Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods