Solved Suddenly CSGO Hack is not working anymore

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonalexkraus

Jan 30, 2015
Hey,

I've downloaded a vb.net CSGO ESP and optimized it a bit. Everything worked fine but a few days ago it stopped working. I double checked the Offsets with Zats Offset Dumper and everything was fine.
I downloaded the original-source again - updated the offsets but it wasn't working anyways.
So: Did valve changed any structures in their code or something?

PS: Please dont flame me for using source! It is not mine, I dont sell it and I dont upload it as mine content! Thank you :)

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Get the addresses/offsets again. Also, if you want proper help, post your source here.

leonalexkraus

Jan 30, 2015
Obsta , TastyHorror I dont really know what Code do you want to see, so I just send you an link of the source. Also this is more comfortable.
https://www DOT unkn0wncheats DOT me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/139780-vb-net-external-esp-recoil-crosshair.html

I hope you can download it without problems.
PS: It's vb.NET, and I know the problem is not CSGO, it is this code because I tried some other public source-codes which worked with the same offsets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods