Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Anticheat
n/a
Tutorial Link
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/start-here-beginners-guide-to-learning-game-hacking.5911/
How long you been coding/hacking?
5 years
Coding Language
N/A
Pasting is the subtle art of making yourself feel stupid 6 months later when you realize you have no idea what you're doing and you're an idiot for not heeding all the warnings.

Do not be naive and think you can hack games in a few hours or download a source code and be hacking a game a few hours later. Hacking is not easy. If you're not committed to learning, you will fail. Do not waste your time, or ours.

You will learn nothing by pasting. Learn to hack correctly using our tutorials!

Taking my advice will be the single best thing you do in your game hacking journey. Everyone that has listened to my advice is a successful game hacker. Everyone who does not, still can't hack, are still begging for help with the stupidest shit and some of these people have been here for 2-3 years.

I have devoted 5 years of my life to making the learning of game hacking as easy as possible. I have years of experience answering thousands of questions and helping millions of people, I have identified all the problems, formed the solutions & provided all the resources which you will need in the first 6-12 months of game hacking. If there is anyone whose advice you should take, it is mine.

I have done all this for YOU because before GuidedHacking, learning game hacking was a lesson built on suffering and failure. I want you to be successful and have provided everything you need.

Unfortunately, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

The Paster's Dilemna

1577805800838.png

The paster believes a few hours or maybe days of pasting some code and begging for help will result in a working hack. You don't learn anything by pasting.

Many of you are young and have not learned how to learn or how to achieve goals yet. The answer is hard work, practice & patience. Hard work, practice & patience is the antithesis to the paster's state of mind.

That is why you must discard this state of mind and adopt mine:

Focus on the basics, follow the guides, practice each step, do not skip any steps or continue to something more difficult unless you understand it's pre-requisites 100%.

If you continue down this route, your entire experience will by copying and pasting. You will never learn how to learn, learn how to solve problems or learn how to reverse engineer. When you need to do something yourself, you will have no idea what you're doing and look like an idiot. You will always rely on us to solve all your problems. Eventually we will stop helping you because we know it's a waste of time and you don't deserve it.

This is the paster's dilemma.

The best thing you can do is to do our guides
Guide - GHB1 - Start Here Beginner Guide to Game Hacking

I don't write this stuff for fun, I do it because it is important, I am trying to send a very important message because year after year, no one listens:

Game hacking is not for lazy, stupid or immature people.

If you are not interesting in spending days/weeks coding, reverse engineering and debugging then game hacking is not for you.

The biggest problem we see is people focusing on the result and not the journey. Hackers hack for fun & for the challenge, most of the people here just make the hacks and don't even use them. So if you're pasting to avoid the hacking part, you're not even a hacker so gtfo.

Game Hacking Requirements:
  • Intelligence
  • Hard Work & Determination
  • Learning by yourself
  • Lots of time & lots of Reading
If you don't meet these requirements, stop here, you're not going to be successful.

I have thousands of people come here trying to paste and fail miserably and they never become successful game hackers. We have 130,000 members, only 2,000 of them are successful game hackers. I hope that puts it in perspective.

Coding is the most important skill
The better coder you are, the better you will be at reversing and the better you mind will be trained for everything regarding game hacking. You should be coding every spare minute you have. 99% of questions are asked on the forum because the user doesn't know how to code. You can't learn hacking without learning coding.

Hacking requires Reverse Engineering skill
If you are pasting, you aren't reversing anything. You're not a hacker, you're a coder and you're a poser for pretending to be a hacker. I can give you a list of 20 people who have been here for years, who never learned how to hack, only how to paste. You can view their threads and easily identify their problem: never learned how to reverse engineer because all they did was paste. You can't solve problems if you can't reverse engineer.

Serious Warning

If you do not do the Start Here Guide you will be missing the necessary knowledge and experience. I am trying to help you, but if you refuse to listen you will be banned.

This forum is a resource for people who are serious about game hacking, if you're not serious we do not want you here and we will ban you. We are not a normal forum, we have extremely strict post quality expectations. GH is not a toilet for you to shit in.

So what now?

You're just starting game hacking and you have a choice to make:

Do I want to be a paster or a hacker?

A paster depends on others and achieves nothing on his own. A hacker solves problems.

Choose wisely.

p.s. if you still don't get it (please god no), start here:
Guide - GHB1 - Start Here Beginner Guide to Game Hacking

btw checkout my paster diss track

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You're trying to do something beyond the scope of your abilities. Focus on learning the basics, create a foundation of knowledge and practical experience. Use this foundation to elevate yourself to a position where you can more easily approach your goals which are above your skill level.

If you aren't a good enough hacker, you can't hack games which are hard to hack. Either get better at hacking, or don't hack this game. You can't rely on other people to solve all your problems. If you want something, you have to get it yourself. This is reality.

The best way to solve any problem is discover what is necessary to learn to solve it 100% yourself, starting with the most basic, and learning each and every part until you have the foundation of knowledge & experience required to solve your problem.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I just saw a good quote on UC of all places, it's the signature for the user named Tickle:

Remember: foundational knowledge + intuition + experience + patience = skills

This pretty much breaks it down perfectly. If you are missing any of these 4 things, you will not be successful.

If you don't have a hacker's mind, you don't have intuition

If you don't do the tutorials, you don't have knowledge

If you don't practice what you learn in the tutorials, you don't have experience

If you don't believe me when I say it takes 6-12 months to learn, then you don't have patience.

If you don't have all of these things, please go play outside with sticks and don't post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods