Solved Static Health Address being overwritten by game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Mystic

Jan 21, 2017
I was playing around with the god mode command that is allowed on Black Ops 1 solo zombies/campaign, and I noticed I couldn't find a 1 or 0 value when I looked for it. So then I looked for health address. I was able to find that, but when I tried to write to it, it was overwritten by the game. From here, I don't know what else to do. I do know that the health address I found was the correct one, and that it is static. Maybe another thing is writing to that address, but I don't know how to find that out. Please help!

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sounds like you just have the wrong address

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Did you try right-clicking on the address and checking what writes to it?
There may be some additional code rewriting the correct health value back into the address but idk.

Mystic

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah i tried Find what accesses this address and find what writes to this address both turned up nothing useful

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods