Solved Static address changes O.O

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
Well, I was trying to make a simple hack for Wolfteam. So , I manged to get CE to work with it and found the addresses . It was green in CE. However , as soon as I closed the game and re-opened it. All the addresses changed. i re-grabbed them , they changed once again. ( I repeated that 6 times till now)

Here is my question , does Xigncode3 visualize the addresses or I am doing something wrong ?

note:

-If your comment is "It's easy, you are noob" .. etc , don't comment better.

-I thought of using signature scan, but don't know. It seems insanity.

kirk465

Jan 21, 2015
I've had the same issues as you. After long searching, I've found out the addresses don't change but though the addresses were green the values were moved, I'm exploiting a very old spacesim (back from 2003~) so I didn't wonder. Afterall I found my static addys via pointer scan on the black counterpart of the current green one

Search for black addys and make pointer scans on them, afterwards rescan memory with the new black address

Got it working that way

regards

TrojanPoem

Jun 7, 2014
Thanks , solved. My hack is now working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods