Starter Question!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Hey Hackers,

I don't know alot about each programming language but on wich should i focus on?

- C++ Usefull on almost most used language on this forum, very clear, once you understand C++ well, you'll know the most about C#. :rolleyes:

- C# Either an usefull language but has sometimes more easy ways then C++ and automatically has a .NET plugin. :)

- VB.NET Very usefull for designing and i understand the code well, but it's way to messy at big projects! :(

Anyone has some good information for me where i should really focus on? :confused:

Any feedback is greatly appriciated! ;)

(I'm currently doing some C++) :eek:

Thx in Advance,

Elertan.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Game hacking C++ (I prefer c++ for everything but meh), business apps c#. If you have any VB discs you can use them as frisbees.

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I didn't have them, Google is my friend but why do you prefer C++, For me it seems harder to understand and i dont have a toolbox!...

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I use C#. But all these guys (mainly in mpqh etc) are flaming VB. It's easier to code and has the same possibilities. But it's sometimes called "noob language" because it obviously doesn't have the classical programming language style. (I also think that Sub.. End Sub is crap). In the end C# and VB is compiled to the same code.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I hate VBs structure. Just looking at the code makes me feel like I'm becoming dumber. I'm not on the VB bashing bandwagon I just know what I like and what I don't. I prefer C style language because C was the first programming language I learned. It's unnatural for me to declare a variable with Dim var as type.

But all these guys (mainly in mpqh etc) are flaming VB. It's easier to code and has the same possibilities.
This actually made me laugh a little. Same possibilities? I don't think so. Can you create a successful FUD rootkit in VB?

Last edited:

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
I hate VBs structure. Just looking at the code makes me feel like I'm becoming dumber. I'm not on the VB bashing bandwagon I just know what I like and what I don't. I prefer C style language because C was the first programming language I learned. It's unnatural for me to declare a variable with Dim var as type.

This actually made me laugh a little. Same possibilities? I don't think so. Can you create a successful FUD rootkit in VB?
You'd be surprised what VB is capable of making.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012

Then could you please say where the difference between C# and VB is ? Whatever a FUD rootkit is , when you are able to do it in C#, you are also able to to it VB.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Then could you please say where the difference between C# and VB is ? Whatever a FUD rootkit is , when you are able to do it in C#, you are also able to to it VB.
Here, this will explain what a rootkit is. FUD stands for, Fully Undetected. :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
lol it's even possible to program a trojan which is undetected and is able to control everything. And it can be controlled over the internet (ftp server) in Visual Basic.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
You'd be surprised what VB is capable of making.
Oh I know VB as come along ways from what it used to be. I'm not denying that. I'm saying when it comes to VB vs C++, VB can't keep up.

I'm talking about C++ vs VB, not C# vs VB. There is a difference. I suggested C++ for game hacking, You said VB as the same possibilities. I'm saying VB does not have the same possibilities as C++.

(FUD- Fully Undetectable). I'm assuming you know what a root kit is.

lol it's even possible to program a trojan which is undetected and is able to control everything. And it can be controlled over the internet (ftp server) in Visual Basic.
Good luck with that! :)

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Oh I know VB as come along ways from what it used to be. I'm not denying that. I'm saying when it comes to VB vs C++, VB can't keep up.

I'm talking about C++ vs VB, not C# vs VB. There is a difference. I suggested C++ for game hacking, You said VB as the same possibilities. I'm saying VB does not have the same possibilities as C++.

(FUD- Fully Undetectable). I'm assuming you know what a root kit is.

Good luck with that! :)
Sorry, I missunderstood you. I thought you would compare VB with C#

i don't think you've been to hf then.
What is hf?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Whatever you mean by that, C# is the same as VB in my opinion, but I like C# more because the syntax.
Now let's come back to his question.. I would suggest C# or C++. (lol I can't even code C++, but I'd like to learn it because it's the best)

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I love VB because of it's simplicity. I think the fact that you don't have to end a line is great, and that you don't just have a "{" or a "}". VB is capable of a lot more than some of you might think.

Keep in mind that I do know and use C++, C# & Java,- and don't get me wrong, I enjoy those languages too, just not quite as much.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Since I started with PHP which looks like C++ (I think PHP looks like C++ because it's younger, idk) for me, a classical good looking programming language has these { and } brackets. But VB is being flamed by really many people, idk why actually.

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
If you're comparing VB and C++ in a hacking point of view; then yes C++ would be the winner.

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
I love VB because of it's simplicity. I think the fact that you don't have to end a line is great, and that you don't just have a "{" or a "}". VB is capable of a lot more than some of you might think.

Keep in mind that I do know and use C++, C# & Java,- and don't get me wrong, I enjoy those languages too, just not quite as much.
Btw Visual Basic is same as C#, both use the same framework, only the syntax differ :p in my opinion, I hate VB because I'm not used to it :p

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Btw Visual Basic is same as C#, both use the same framework, only the syntax differ :p in my opinion, I hate VB because I'm not used to it :p
He he that is exactly what I tell people who know C#, but not VB. Well, everybody are different.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts