Community :spoon::FeelsGoodMan: Details below -- [Huge project] console specific re-engineering

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

battaglia

May 4, 2017
:fleep: Looking for 1 or more extremely dedicated individuals who are skilled in hooking functions, monitoring the network stack to find usefull URLs, cryptography and more.

Will discuss the details in PM or skype. Big money to be made. Not so easy a task. Game Hacking related!

battaglia

May 4, 2017
[Huge MEGA SHINY project]
  • []Console specific re-engineering, network analysing and more. []Join a team of reversers, game hacking related!
Is anyone interested in joining a team of developers to bring to life a FIFA coin exploit? Areas of expertise desired:
  • [] Console Modding/Reverse Engineering
Networking - Network forensics
  • [] <x64DBG, Charles, Fiddler, IDA Pro, 010 Editor, CE/Artmoney, Wireshark & more tools used> PS3 and PS4 Jailbreak Consoles...
#If so, PM me or add my skype!

Last edited:

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
I would join it if it was a Huge Mega Shiny Projet, not only a Huge Project cuz only 'Huge' sounds like more one of the dozens of project that never left the paper

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
merged your 2 retarded threads :alex:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
so i can shitpost in this thread?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Solved How Fleep find the details? Questions & Answers - Hacking Help 3