Solved Special Force Anticheat Hackshield Direct3D Hook

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
according to what i have already saw in this thread Solved - D3D Menu doesn't show up? many of you expect to get a working hook made by following a tutorial, appereantly you guys have forgoten the existance of the anticheats, somehow you wont get rid of it so easy in the case of the guy that typed that thread in first time, just a litle advice the game you are talking of is named Special Force which is a HackShield protected game, hackshield UnHooks endscene and scan it aswell, unhooks DrawIndexedPrimitive and scann it aswell even detouring on a b8 spot, Scann reset hooks and present hooks aswell but u can draw in present or setsamplerstate detouring properly one more advice remember that you cant make any asm hack unless u have a working bypass, and that memmory isnt accesible as easy as u think so i would recommend you to first try just draw a simple string or some lines

Last edited by a moderator:

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
no offense but as i think thats what made u came here in first place :D so no sense in your idiotic comment :p

damn thanked u accidentaly for a useless post :S

Last edited:

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
i have walked i have been in the hacking scene since 2006 thats how i can assure that many of you came here to find hacks for online games in first place ... for example googling how to make warrock hacks, how to make hacks for x, how to make trainers, how to make .dll injector etc etc, there is no sense in talking about hacking online games as most of all trainers, cheats released here are for online games aswell :p remember to post USEFULL things instead of crap like u have been doing guys :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Am I just missing the point of this topic or is it suppose to be panning from one point to another? If you want to share information, be my guest and do it in a proper section. And everyone else, no need to wave the stick right away.

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
Am I just missing the point of this topic or is it suppose to be panning from one point to another? If you want to share information, be my guest and do it in a proper section. And everyone else, no need to wave the stick right away.
+1

in first place i was advicing the guy from the other thread what were his problems and what he can do to avoid them, this topic was in mind to help people understand a bit of hackshield and d3d hooks and how to make it undetected aswell but then this idiots (crypt, chuck e, wanagobro) came across with the good idea "lets f*ck this guy since he is new in this forum" anyways getting back on topic:

there are other many methods to get rid of hackshield and make your d3d hooks undetected such as an advanced bypass, a very good detour and a vtable hook (for endscene, and beginscene you will need a mega adavanced detour), settransform hooks are undetected aswell, making external hacks, learning about packets, making your d3d dll almost same as xfire.dll and every single d3d hook will be undetected :D

Sorry for talking about hackshield and d3d hooks at the same time but the other guy was having problems with d3d hooks in a hackshield protected game maybe the correct title of this topic would be "Some info regarding D3D in HackShield protected Games"

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
+1

in first place i was advicing the guy from the other thread what were his problems and what he can do to avoid them, this topic was in mind to help people understand a bit of hackshield and d3d hooks and how to make it undetected aswell but then this idiots (crypt, chuck e, wanagobro) came across with the good idea "lets f*ck this guy since he is new in this forum" anyways getting back on topic:

there are other many methods to get rid of hackshield and make your d3d hooks undetected such as an advanced bypass, a very good detour and a vtable hook (for endscene, and beginscene you will need a mega adavanced detour), settransform hooks are undetected aswell, making external hacks, learning about packets, making your d3d dll almost same as xfire.dll and every single d3d hook will be undetected :D

Sorry for talking about hackshield and d3d hooks at the same time but the other guy was having problems with d3d hooks in a hackshield protected game maybe the correct title of this topic would be "Some info regarding D3D in HackShield protected Games"
Man, you need to chill out. Get off your high horse and stop trolling.

From a beginner's view (mine) you appear to know your stuff. You just need to try and share your knowledge without belittling other people's attempts to enjoy this hobby.

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
Man, you need to chill out. Get off your high horse and stop trolling.

From a beginner's view (mine) you appear to know your stuff. You just need to try and share your knowledge without belittling other people's attempts to enjoy this hobby.
i didnt start trolling i was helpping the other guy when u came with ur smart arse comment

wich makes me think u are trolling my thread

You just need to try and share your knowledge without belittling other people's attempts to enjoy this hobby
im sharing good knowledge against hackshield protected games ... whats the point in saying im not sharing my knowledge? im telling you wich hooks are detected and why ... no sense in this comment again, i would ask you to comment your knowledge or your questions about hackshield and d3d hooks :p instead of trying to flame me, since it seems u have been here for a while and you should already understand how the forum works and the rules of it

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I think the mods should lock down this thread. It's turning into a flame war which is against the Rules. I'm not pointing fingers, just sayin. This is a peaceful forum and I would like to see it stay that way. One of the reasons I hang out here. :)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Hey Crypt, let's take ELeXtrO down to the far playground and deal wid 'im proper, lol

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
I would, but in Germany we don't hit little girls...
I'm half Italian. Not a problem :trollface:

No damn evil smiley!

Okey, now I have definitely joined the band of trolls.

Crypt, I think we'd better stop before it goes too far, if it hasn't already. Just stop posting to this and let a mod kill it. :) Pretty please with sugar on top ... damn that sounds batty, lol
Geez, trolling myself now!

ELExTrO

Dec 4, 2012
thought this forum had mature people with good hacking knowledge now i see its full of kiddies that keep making useless posts on a thread even when a mod has say to stop this shit

Talking about useful things...

And we're idiots now, okay
Hey Crypt, let's take ELeXtrO down to the far playground and deal wid 'im proper, lol
I would, but in Germany we don't hit little girls...
I'm half Italian. Not a problem

No damn evil smiley!

Okey, now I have definitely joined the band of trolls.

Crypt, I think we'd better stop before it goes too far, if it hasn't already. Just stop posting to this and let a mod kill it. Pretty please with sugar on top ... damn that sounds batty, lol
Geez, trolling myself now!
hope you guys grow up some day and learn that coding hacks for games isnt that easy as copy/pasting as i think you guys do (i have looked your posts), keep learning, stop trolling, and FFS learn to read when someone has something usefull to say this will be my last post in this thread mods can close it, delete it or whatever (i would sugest you to delete it) since this thread just proves that staff cant handle little kids in here and that ranks are given away to idiots

he hasnt proof he can actually code but ... he is jr coder nice job

and he cant even hack a shit for what i have been reading in his posts

the only usefull posts in this thread i think it have been the one made by the mod the one made by syperus and 2 mines only

have fun in your utopic copy/paste world where every real coder is a copy/paster and your gods chuck E and Crypt

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods