Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
A section just for fun, to post funny videos and when there is nothing else to do just go there and spam lol. There is a section like this on a site (not going to say what site because I think its treated as adversting, I dont know, correct me if im wrong) and its going very well. So yeah, what do you think?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I think the Trash section fits adequately to what you're describing. :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
If you want to post trash (trash in my eyes in here as this site is releated to gamehacking) then, indeed crazy, do it in the appropriate section which in the matter of fact is named 'Trash' section :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I understand what you mean but seems like you don't understand me. I meant we already have proper section for those things which is 'trash' section.

Nevertheless this is just my opinion

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
That's what I was saying as well. I find your arrogance and disrespect highly unnecessary Kokole.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
kokole said:
c5 said:
I understand what you mean but seems like you don't understand me. I meant we already have proper section for those things which is 'trash' section.

https://www.itsmods.com/forum/Forum-Spam-Funny-Vids.html and https://www.itsmods.com/forum/Forum-Archive--64.html

See the difference now?
That's a site called "itsmods.com" , okay? And this is a site called "guidedhacking.com"

guidedhacking != itsmods

We understand your wish and accept your point of view on things but my opinion is different, people are different, sites are different...

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
c5 said:
kokole said:
c5 said:

https://www.itsmods.com/forum/Forum-Spam-Funny-Vids.html and https://www.itsmods.com/forum/Forum-Archive--64.html

See the difference now?
That's a site called "itsmods.com" , okay? And this is a site called "guidedhacking.com"

guidedhacking != itsmods

We understand your wish and accept your point of view on things but my opinion is different, people are different, sites are different...
Whatever...

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Warning has been issued. You need to learn some respect.

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
crazywink said:
Warning has been issued. You need to learn some respect.
No offense but I call this admin-whoring. Just saying, really, I didnt make anything bad. Did I?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Your posts are disrespectful and full of arrogance, that's not what this site is about. And as far as the "admin-whoring" goes, you're the only one I've ever issued a warning to. This is about more than these posts, I've been watching your posts the past day on the forums as well.

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Kokole please refrain from linking to other sites and we don't feel its necessary to have a spam section..

\Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts