Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Intro
Hello everyone, I am releasing a rust 2d radar hack for free. I have provided the source code, and I know it is pretty shit. No need to comment onto how bad or terrible it is, and please do not steal hard work from people and decide to not credit them (including me and the others mentioned).

Known Problems
-I get access violations when I attempt to access the memory for player base and entity base, so I avoided this using a config file and using cheat engine. You can most likely solve this issue by dll injecting and using virtual protect, I have attempted virtual protect but It does not work for me. I use cheat engine because it works, so it must mean I am doing something wrong.
-GDI isn't a problem, but it is in my opinion. You can solve this by switching the draw methods to d3d.
-A bunch of other stuff but aren't critical

Included Files
config.ini
credits.txt
faq.txt
rust_radar.ct
setup.txt
source folder (contains: main.cpp, HackProcess.h, creidts.txt)
setup_video folder (contains: RUST_RADAR_SETUP_EXAMPLE.mp4)

IMPORTANT
I have NOT included the EXE because I do not want scrubs to be leeching, you need to compile it if you want the executable. I have NOT included a virus scan because there is no EXE in this zip file. Also, I forgot to mention that vac will detect this.

-

If you have any questions feel free to post here.

Attachments

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
So you are asking 10 bucks for just basically telling people where to click?

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
So you are asking 10 bucks for just basically telling people where to click?

Yes, that is if they want me to. If they don't they are free to go ahead and watch fleeps videos or attempt the tutorial themselves. It doesn't matter anymore anyways, the game has gone to steam.

P.s. if this is against the rules of the forum just delete the thread. I don't want to get an infraction.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Want me to close the thread for you then? :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Approved! :)

Thank you for sharing. :)

testea

Dec 22, 2013
Hey someone has a new .ct for the player and entitybase, or a way for finding it?
I know that the Hack is detected.

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Hey someone has a new .ct for the player and entitybase, or a way for finding it?
I know that the Hack is detected.
I wouldn't recommend even using this anymore, you will most likely get banned. But here goes!

I suggest you find the player base first, and then get a friend to help you with the entitybase. The entity base is weird, it will hold player info within a certain range, and most of the time will contain YOUR player info as well in the list.

testea

Dec 22, 2013
How do i find this bases?
For the Playerbaser I tryed for searching the Hp or Rad, then "What Writes to this Address" etc, but i dont find the Right Addresses, or one, that got used by all 3 Things.

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
How do i find this bases?
For the Playerbaser I tryed for searching the Hp or Rad, then "What Writes to this Address" etc, but i dont find the Right Addresses, or one, that got used by all 3 Things.

Patience and practice, took me ~20 hours of searching to find a stable enough playerbase and entitybase. If you need help, do some research. I am sure there are easier but more complex methods.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Patience and practice, took me ~20 hours of searching to find a stable enough playerbase and entitybase. If you need help, do some research. I am sure there are easier but more complex methods.
It's Unitiy so yeah, not the best engine to practise on, unless you are into reversing some VM shizzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods