Solved Source engine Entity

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArlene

Jul 19, 2013
Hello,
i have been following CSS tutorial on other source engine game and i'm having trouble to get players entity. I scanned for heal found the right adress and i got 2 pointers :

"client.dll"+0127B9EC Offset F4
"client.dll"+0129B654 Offset EC

From the CSS tutorial i believe one is Player base adress and second should be players entity. Anyway i have scaned for other players (health and i got again 2 pointes) let's say 3 players. Well both looks like player entity.

Loop for : (checked for like 5 players)
1) D0
2) 68

Anyway with what i need help is when i restart game i get new pointers for player 1 or others that loop is the same for both pointers, but i dont know how to find that pointer from where i will only loop trought entities. Any idea, how to make this work ? Thanks
First Scan :

1 Player :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0127BB0C
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B6E4

2 Player :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0127BBDC
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B74C

Me joined as 3 Player :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0127B9EC
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B654

Second Scan :
1 Player :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0127BB3C
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B6FC

2Player :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0127BC0C
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B764

Me joined as 3 Player :

Third Scan :
Me joined as 1 Player :

Player 2 :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0127BAFC
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B6DC

Player 3 :
Offset F4 - "client.dll"+0129B74C
Offset EC - "client.dll"+0129B744

Last edited:

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Try to think about what you are doing.

You have X amount of players, let's say "3" when you join a server, which includes yourself.

Now, let's assume you have an "entity list". What does that mean? It means there is a list of pointers. What is a pointer? Stop reading this, and go learn C++. Now, keep in mind it's not technically like this, but for understanding purposes, let's just say it is.

Now we have a list of pointers for example called the "entity list". To get that we need the base address of the program/game, and then get the dll address (which lets say is basically grabbing a pointer from the games process)

"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr"

Now from there we want the player info, if you look into this entity list you see that every 0x10H (10 hex) bytes there is a pointer. This is the distance between entities, in other games it may be like 0x100 or what ever obscure number. Perhaps in other games it has a dynamic amount of distance between players.

"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + 0x0" // player 1
"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + 0x10 // player 2
etc...

Does this make sense? Keep in mind, that this type of "entity list" is only for the source engine, and you will need to do research to see if it works for other games as well. Not all games work like this. Some games may store a list of entities (player info) in a "entity list" thats stored in a different location and have a different distance between each player. There are so many variables to consider.

Now my advice? Read a C++ book first and THEN look over fleeps video again...for you did not understand a single thing he said.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Everything's been deleted due to request from Helios...

Now discuss again if those are right or actually not

DarkArlene

Jul 19, 2013
Now, let's assume you have an "entity list". What does that mean? It means there is a list of pointers. What is a pointer? Stop reading this, and go learn C++. Now, keep in mind it's not technically like this, but for understanding purposes, let's just say it is.
Really ? You think i dont know what is entity list? I may wrote there shits, pointer or adress whatever my english isnt my primary language. But iam not begginer at this.

Now we have a list of pointers for example called the "entity list". To get that we need the base address of the program/game, and then get the dll address (which lets say is basically grabbing a pointer from the games process)

"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr"

Now from there we want the player info, if you look into this entity list you see that every 0x10H (10 hex) bytes there is a pointer. This is the distance between entities, in other games it may be like 0x100 or what ever obscure number. Perhaps in other games it has a dynamic amount of distance between players.

"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + 0x10 // player 2
etc...
I know this i read that like thousand times, that's why i said that loop is D8 it ment :
"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + 0xD8 // player 2
"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + 0x1B0 // player 3
etc..

every 0xD8 bytes there is a pointer with new player

The only problem i have is that i have :

base adress --> have dll address --> entity list ptr + 0x0" // player 1
then is + xxx always different every restart
and then its simple
"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + xxx + 0xD8 // player 2
"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + xxx + 0x1B0 // player 3
"base address --> dll address --> entity list ptr + xxx + 0x288 // player 4
etc...

Does this make sense? Keep in mind, that this type of "entity list" is only for the source engine, and you will need to do research to see if it works for other games as well. Not all games work like this. Some games may store a list of entities (player info) in a "entity list" thats stored in a different location and have a different distance between each player. There are so many variables to consider.

Now my advice? Read a C++ book first and THEN look over fleeps video again...for you did not understand a single thing he said.
Yes, that's why topic is called source engine. Yes that's kinda problem, because there is no research to see for Dota 2 i mean there are some or there are simple hook bases outdated with open source.

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
I think I was pretty clear with what I wrote. Looks like my advice always gets ignored. Guess nothing can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods