Help Source Code from NUBTIK //CSGO

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • ► You must register to download attachments!
Swift Games Accounts
Aug 7, 2013
Sofar ive checked everything the only thing thats left is that i need the localname offset in csgo but i cant find it anywhere , so what can i do , to improve this step or find the offset ? Currently im stucking into this part of the code :

int main() 
	fProcess.RunProcess(); // Waiting for CSS......
	cout << "CSGO Found , starting the Hack" << endl;  
	while (true) 
		Sleep (1);  
		for (int i = 0;i < 32;i++) 
			//Skip if enemy health is under 2 
			if (PlayerList[i].Health < 2) continue; 
			// Skip if they're my teammates. 
			if (PlayerList[i].Team == MyPlayer.Team) continue;  
			[B]//Now we need to read out our own name so we can compare our name to the enemy name and then skip. 
			// So we dont include our own position in the aimbot because if we do we will mess up  
			DWORD LocalName; // Can be found in engine.dll 
			ReadProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordEngine + 0x0040FAEC), &LocalName, 4, 0); 
			char MyName[39]; 
			ReadProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(LocalName), &MyName, 39, 0);   
			// Skip if they are you.. 
			if (strcmp(PlayerList[i].Name, MyName) == 0) continue;   
			CalcAngle (MyPlayer.Position, PlayerList[i].Position, PlayerList[i].AimbotAngle);  
			if (GetAsyncKeyState(0x01)) 
				WriteProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordEngine + 0x43140C), &PlayerList[i].AimbotAngle, 12, 0); [/B]
	return 0; 

The Angel Of Verdun
Legacy Donator
Dec 11, 2013
England, SW
for something like this, your better off comparing entity index which is at offset 0x68 instead of player name.

FYI your index ID is always 1

if(PlayerList[i].Index == 1)
although i really don't understand why your comparing yourself in the first place when you already have a continue statement for team, so it wouldn't get to you anyway.
Last edited: