Solved Something wrong with VS or my code?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Droxx1998

Oct 29, 2014

So this is the error. I've googled the problem and found no solution so that's why I posted it here.

C#:
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Label1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Label1.Click

End Sub

Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged

End Sub

Private Sub Label2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Label2.Click

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim ammount As String
        writeInteger("Borderlands2", &19D12AB8, ammount)
    End Sub
End Class
And this is my code. Please reply if you know how to solve it or doesn't it work on VS 2013?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Start a new project and paste your code into it and try again using the new project. The error message is telling you to build the project or apply the correct folder location of the project ouput .exe

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods