Solved Some n00b questions

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

CyberDuck

Mar 27, 2013
Hello, I'm very new to the world of Trainers.

I'm watching Fleep Hacks tutorials on Youtube, till now I've watched the first 3 videos of "C++ HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL HD" and since english in not my mother tongue, I've some questions ... if I understood correctly:

- Address: those are where games values are stored. It isn't possible to make a trainer just changing those values because address changes every time we restart a game executable.
- Pointers: those pointers statically point to an address. *WE NEED THIS* to make trainers because pointers doesn't change every time we restart a game executable.

Is this right ?

Thanks ...

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Yes it's right.

Address = Game value, e.g. Score, Ammo etc
Pointer TO AN ADDRESS = Needed for a trainer, points to an address (Game value), will never change.

Just do the tutorials please
https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Mh, if you make a DLL or just a Trainer depends on what you want to do. If you only want to do things like unlimited ammo, you won't need a DLL because this can be done with a Trainer (which is much easier I think).
But when you want to draw things on the screen, e.g. Wallhack,ESP,Chams, you'll need a DLL because... It can hook the BeginScene or EndScene (DirectX function things) and then you can draw what you want on the screen.

It also depends on your programming language. With C#, VB and C++ you can create trainers. To create a e.g. Wallhack DLL you'll need C++.

Hope that wasn't to complicated. Since I guess you're new to game hacking, I think it would be better to start with a Trainer, not with a DLL.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Okay, do that. You're lucky to be able to program C++, I can't, but I'm learning it ;)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I can teach you the basics of C and C++ if you want ..
Thanks for your nice offer but I'll try learning it by just following Fleeps TUTs.:)
I'm currently programming C#.. I think if statements and so on are pretty much the same. Just having some problems in handling with VS;)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods