Solved Some memory values update slowly?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
I have made a minimap/radar hack for CSS, but then I found out that the coordinates of enemy players update only like twice a second while other values like their viewing angle updates constantly like 20 times per second or more.
Does anyone know what might be causing this and what can be done about it?

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
Are you using a source code ? If yes maybe your programm is the problem and not the game. You should definitely check if your code is even able to scan faster than each 2 seconds, because I don´t think that enemy positions actually update that slow.

Btw: Is your Hack external ? Maybe you could help me then, I´m trying to get the base adress of engine.dll, but I only find some weird modules like "wow64.dll".
Here´s my thread: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?2946-CS-S-GetModuleBaseAdress-problem-c

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
Hmm well there is a lot of code involved but I dont think its the code here that is relevant, it seems to be the actual address as you can see in cheatengine as well that the minimap coords are slowly updated.

It seems that there must be 2 addresses in memory for coordinates of the minimap positions. 1 in the playerinfo struct and 1 maybe elsewhere.

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
I've had the same problem, i'm pretty sure it's because the server isn't actually sending you the positions all the time unless you can see them.

Last edited:

roarboar

Feb 3, 2013
I've had the same problem, i'm pretty sure it's because the server isn't actually sending you the positions all the time unless you can see them.
Did the same issue apply to the world coordinates as well or just the minimap coordinates?
EDIT: just checked, the same issue persists with world coordinates when the player isnt actually visible to you.
This means that ESPS will be choppy when you cant see the player.
Aimbot however will work fine.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods