some information about hacking game and on-line game.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Skyline

May 24, 2014
Hi, i am new to the forum and i wanted to ask some questions about on-line games.

Well First i've watched most of fleep Tut's and i've seen that most of them was used on assault cube , counter-strike, etc...
but i've never seen that fleep tried to grab a memory out of an on-line game like combat arms , cross-fire , war rock , etc...

well my question is how do you grab a memory out of an on-line game or a game that is protected by game guard because as far as i know game guard blocks cheat engine so how is that possible to get the memory out of these game ?

Phillippe43

May 24, 2014
You use the same methods for getting memory addresses for online games.
I haven't seen anything on this site about bypassing game guard but there is some stuff out there.

I just saw a video on YouTube made a few months ago for bypassing game guard on Cabal.

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
Hi, i am new to the forum and i wanted to ask some questions about on-line games.

Well First i've watched most of fleep Tut's and i've seen that most of them was used on assault cube , counter-strike, etc...
but i've never seen that fleep tried to grab a memory out of an on-line game like combat arms , cross-fire , war rock , etc...

well my question is how do you grab a memory out of an on-line game or a game that is protected by game guard because as far as i know game guard blocks cheat engine so how is that possible to get the memory out of these game ?
akfreak's at it!

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Google it, you ll see its possible to use cheat-engine with AC's.

Same methods is being used for online as well.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods