Solved Some Cheat Engine help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
So Theres this game, Gore:Ultimate soldier (Free to play)

I'm using struct/data dissect after watching fleeps tutorial on it, and sure enough I found some good information about weapon info and what not.

Then I tired searching for Health and Stamina of my character thinking some other good information might be near it, but I get an ugly result of just a bunch of pointers , in which every thing changes after I move or jump or do anything xD.

I have also found the X Y Z coordinates (which change upon the game restarting and map changing) so I try to see "what writes to this address" and I it gives me an address to a pointer.... to my surprise its the same address that is the X address or Y or Z address, however when i try to search for that 4 byte Hex address nothing ever comes up

O_0 im stuck here.

Any ideas?

*edit I just tried to play around in my own server:
I added another bot to try and find enemy info and health XYZ etc... so I found their health but, upon trying to use dissect, I get another ugly window just as the above ones with a million pointers that dont tell me much. Im not even sure where to go from here :(

*edit again

I added more bots to find all of their health and noticed that all their addresses began with 8230XXX
so theyre near by in memory, but I still can't find base pointer to players either xD

It was easy on Assault Cube! this game is hard (and this game came out in 2002 !)

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Just make a tutorial for everyone ?
I think making a 20 seconds video tutorial for this is quite ridiculous. But I can tell you how to get there in steps.

1) Open up Cheat Engine and Attach the game you are currently hacking.
2) Click on Memory View.
3) Rightclick in the Memory View and select Go To Address
4) Enter in the Textbox: game.exe+430 where game.exe is the name of your current game. For example: halo3.exe or l4d2.exe
5) You are now at the correct spot in memory to make your Code Cave's. In all the games, I have trained. I have used this spot and it never crashed.

/* Important Note */

You can use the addresses under game.exe+430 for more code caves.

[hr][/hr]
I hope that this is enough information for you guys.

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
**edit wow, i mis read what you stated.

Why would that matter?, because if 100 can fit into ONE byte, then surley it can fit into two and 3 and 4 etc....

Last edited:

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Downloading right now, I gonna take a look over it.

Youre right the pointer changes every second.
Try to make a codecave to prevent the changes.
Or try to nop the area

Last edited:
Reactions: c5

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Downloading right now, I gonna take a look over it.

Youre right the pointer changes every second.
Try to make a codecave to prevent the changes.
Or try to nop the area
Noping causes a crash instantley
The code cave exceeds my abilities xD. Wanna help? lol

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Ill try and give this a shot tonight.... I got a test this week so I gotta study

But Thanks for the suggestions in advanced :)

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
If you want Code Caves that the game itself will never use then I suggest you start off from these:

gamename.exe+430

Just replace gamename.exe with your actually game name and you're all set. I've been using this method since ages now. :)

If you still need help or you don't know what I mean, add -> Rake19 to your list on Skype (if you have it) I will be online there and will be able to give you remote help (Teamviewer) :)

Kind Regards,
Magnificient
Just make a tutorial for everyone ?

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
I think making a 20 seconds video tutorial for this is quite ridiculous. But I can tell you how to get there in steps.

1) Open up Cheat Engine and Attach the game you are currently hacking.
2) Click on Memory View.
3) Rightclick in the Memory View and select Go To Address
4) Enter in the Textbox: game.exe+430 where game.exe is the name of your current game. For example: halo3.exe or l4d2.exe
5) You are now at the correct spot in memory to make your Code Cave's. In all the games, I have trained. I have used this spot and it never crashed.

/* Important Note */

You can use the addresses under game.exe+430 for more code caves.

[hr][/hr]
I hope that this is enough information for you guys.
I mean a codecave tutorial ? ;)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I mean a codecave tutorial ? ;)
Well, this is basically a small code cave tutorial to find a code cave that never crashes on you. As I seen on Page 1 someone has issues with finding a good Code Cave without crashing. :)

Noping causes a crash instantley
The code cave exceeds my abilities xD. Wanna help? lol
Basically, this way the Code Cave can be as large as you want it to be without causing crashing or exceeding his abilities.

[hr][/hr]
Again, I could be wrong as I am going without sleep for like 2 days now. Been busy haha.

Anyway, see this as a plus. You now know how to find a code cave that is always valid and useable without the Scan for Code Caves function. :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods