Snowed in today

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Well I woke up to a blizzard outside. :mad:... Really sucks cause I had plans to have a father/daughter day with one of my girls. Well looks like I'll be hanging out at home today. Guess I'll be on here all day. Maybe I'll release a trainer today. What's everyone up to today?

EDIT: Forgot to mention to everyone. I changed my name back to Syperus from keptix incase there is any confusion.

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Where are you located at? It's getting sunnier here, in Estonia, little by little.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I live in the U.S. Wish I had your sunny weather. This winter crap is pissing me off.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I'm in Rhode Island (America) and we got hit with a big blizzard last week. Two to
three feet of snow. Since we're not used to that much I refused to leave the
house for almost two weeks. Good luck though! I had a friend who got injured
from a falling branch. :/

PS- Since the OP was two days ago, is the snow gone yet?

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
PS- Since the OP was two days ago, is the snow gone yet?
No snow is not gone. It snowed again last night, but nothing like the blizzard we had. Snow will be here for awhile. Temp has been in the mid 30's at tops. Right now it's 32F. Here's a pic I took last night outside my front door.

https://i.minus.com/iffcGlhqweYOJ.jpg

EDIT: It's weird that you mention falling branch. There was a kid who died today from my area from a branch falling and hitting him in the head. He was hit Sunday and was on life support since he was brain dead. It's very sad when things like this happen.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods